Thread: Color Alignment in HP Color LaserJet CM1312

Color Alignment in HP Color LaserJet CM1312

Hey all, I am having HP Color LaserJet CM1312 color printer and with this I am getting the color alignment issue. When I am trying with the printing the color prints at that time I get that this is showing that Magenta color is totally out of alignment. Please help me here to get this problem to be solve. And also reply me here back if here someone also having the same problem.

Re: Color Alignment in HP Color LaserJet CM1312

Ok for getting resolve this type of the problem, I will suggest you to try with the steps which are as::

• First you will need to try with the opening the product control panel and then open the System Setup menu.
    • After this, open Print Quality menu, and select the Color Calibration item.
    • There select the Calibrate Now option.

Try with this and if this not helped you then reply here back. I will try with the giving you other suggestion. And also you will need to try with the updating the firmware.

Yes, I also tried with the updating the firmware as well as. But this also not helped me to resolve my problem. Please help me in some other ways. Thanks for your above suggestion.

I think that for getting resolve this type of the problem you will need to try with the NVRAM initialization, I hope that after that you will get your all problems to be resolve. And for that the suggestion is as:

• First turn the product off
    • And then press the right arrow button and the Cancel button simultaneously. And then hold both the buttons as.
    • you turn the product on.
    • And after this, you will get the Permanent storage init on the display, at that time you will need to release both buttons.

Try with this, and after trying with this also if you face the same problem again then for ou need to take your machine to an authorized service provider. I hope that at that time they will help you to resolve the problem.

Great steps dude, i tried with the all the steps which you have suggested to me and now i am getting that the color alignment issue, with my HP Color LaserJet CM1312 is resolve and now it is working very fine for me. thanks for suggesting me about the steps for that.