Thread: Need HP Scanjet G3110 driver in OS X Lion 10.7.

Need HP Scanjet G3110 driver in OS X Lion 10.7.

Hey all I am thinking for the upgrading the OS X 10.6.8 to the new 10.7 (Lion) on my iMac in the future and for that reason I am having some question relate with that. Currently I am having third-party drivers for OS X for my HP Scanjet G3110 scanner and after this upgrade I am thinking that will this driver will be compatible with the OS X Lion 10.7 also?? Please reply me back about its compatibility and also if this will not compatible then from where can I get the proper drivers for this?? Tell me about his also. Please reply me back also if here anyone also having the same problem.

Re: Need HP Scanjet G3110 driver in OS X Lion 10.7.

For that reason I will tell you that for making sure about the compatibility. You will need to Start up system profiler from Utilities and see what Power PC applications you have and also there you will get that all that are not lion friendly. I am having Hp Smartphoto c 8260 and driver for that is there in this list also. But always I get that Hp has to update our printer driver or some 3rd party solution as I see it. So I have to not to worry about that, for you also I will suggest the same.

Ok I get your requirements over here and for that reason I would like to say about the VueScan which is for the scanner for the OS X Lion only. Try with using the latest update of this; I am sure that you will be happy with this. And also for you I will suggest to try this before you are going to try with this. Ia m having this version and I am really very happy with this. Try with the same and hope that you will not get the compatibility issue with this. You can also down load the VueScan from here::

Download VueScan

Hey dude thanks for the downloading link for the VueScan. After the upgrade of my OS X Lion I will try with downloading this, and hope that6 this will help me. Thanks again for that.

I can say here to you that HP Scanjet G3110 is supported to the Mac OS 10.6 and also I think that this should be supported with the Mac OS 10.7. I was not able to get the external link for the ScanJet Support document for OS 10.7. and for that reason only I have attached it as a PDF. With the help of this documents, you all can get the helps for upgrading from 10.6 to 10.7 using the HP Scanning Software. Before try with this also I was having t5he same problem and for getting resolve this type \of the problem I tired with the so many of the suggestion but still there I get that this is not working fine for me,. And finally I decided to get sup[port from the HP support forums. They really helped me for this case and after trying with all the suggestion which they have suggested to me, now I get that I am able to resolve the problem. For the people who ar getting the same problem , I will suggest them to try with the downloading the PDF file from the given link an hope that this all will help here to resolve the problem.

Support document for OS 10.7

Yes, I tried with checking that documents. And after that all I can say to you that document contained good information many thanks for suggesting me about that. Hey dude, but I am having LaserJet printer so for that will you can provide me the same document covering LaserJet printers?? If yes then please reply me back about this.

Hey dude, thanks ,for telling me to download VueScan. i tried with this and now i can see that all things are working very fine in this. now i had upgraded OS 10.7 (Lion), and with this my Scanner is running very fine. thanks again for the suggestion about this.