Thread: HP Photosmart C7280 keeps going offline

HP Photosmart C7280 keeps going offline

Hey all, I am having problem relate with the HP Photosmart C7280 and the problem id that when I am trying to print at that time I get that this is showing that the printer is offline. Why this is happening?? I am not able to get the proper suggestion about this but hope that someone here will reply me about the suggestion o0f this. When I am trying to print anything with this printer at that time I get that it started with all blinking lights but after that I get that simply stops printing or scanning at any giving moment. Please reply me about this if here anyone have the proper suggestion about this.

Re: HP Photosmart C7280 keeps going offline

Ok I get your problem in this case. For getting resolve this type of the problem, I will suggest you to try with the resets, cartridges in and out. And also at the same time you also need to try with the reinstalling the drivers for t he printer. Try with this all, I am sure that you will get your problem to be resolve. Reply me back about the results.

Yes dude, I tried with this all things also, but still I am getting the same things. Why this is happening to me I am not getting the main reason behind this. But thanks for the suggestion. But yet, I have not tried with the hard reset. Suggest me how can I do that??

Fine, if you have not tried with the hard reset then I am sure that after doing that you will not get the same problem again. And for doing the hard reset you will nee to follow the steps which are as:-

• First you will need to try with turning off the printer.
    • And after that Hold the # and 6 keys while and a bit after turning it back on
    • This will help you to reset the printer and also this will include some of the settings with it.

Try with this settings, I am sure that you will not get the same problem again after trying with this all things. I am suggesting you this all things because before this I was also need to do the hard reset of my printer and for doing that I try with the steps which I have suggested over here and really this helped me to do the hard reset. Try with the same and reply me back if this not helped t\you to resolve the problem.

Yes, I tried with the hard reset but after this also I get the same problem that while I am trying to print anything at that time I get that my printer seems to be offline. Thanks for the settings for the hard reset. What can I do now?? Can I take the help of the HP support for making this to work properly??

If here you have tried with all the suggestion then for that I will suggest you to try to contact with the HP support. Hope that they help you to resolve the problem.

Hey all, I am also having the same printer HP Photosmart C7280 and with this also I am having the same problem that printer seems to be Offline always. I would like to say here that in my case, when I turn the printer off and on again at that time I get blue errors like B000000C and also I get some many of the other errors also. Sometimes it looks like the printer is fine but when I am trying with the printing something with this at that time it won’t print anything. And also for that I have tried with the pulling the cord in and then plugged it again but at that time also I get the same problem with this. For getting resolve the problem I have tried with the above all suggestion but still I get that this is not working, still it remains to the Offline. Can here anyone suggest me about the suggestion of it?? Thanks in advance.

Ok, if you are also getting the same problem then for that i will suggest you that you will need to try with the steps for the hard reset which i have given above in my post. i am sure that after trrying with this you will not get the same problem again. try with this and if you get the problem again then reply here back.