Thread: HP Deskjet 3050 is not working wirelessly

HP Deskjet 3050 is not working wirelessly

Hey all, I am having HP Deskjet 3050 and with this I am getting some problem when I am trying to connect this wireless to my Macbook Pro 10.6.5. for making sure about this, I have also tried so many times but still I get that this all are not working to get me connect with my Macbook Pro 10.6.5 wireless. Please help me if here anyone have the suggestion about this. I have tried with settings also but still therwe I get no settings for doing this thing. When I am trying to connect at that time I get that dropdown boxes appear. Please help me if here anyone have the suggestion about this.

Re: HP Deskjet 3050 is not working wirelessly

Ok, if you are getting this all type of the problem then for that I will say to you that you will need to download the network configuration. And this will help you to configuring the device in network and then you will be able to get connected with the system. Try with this, I am sure that you will not get any problem again while you are trying to do this thing. And also before trying with this all you will need to make sure that you are using the proper HP drivers which you have downloaded from the HP site. If not then try to get the drivers for your printer. But before downloading make sure that you are going to get the drivers for the 10.6 OS.

Yes, I have also tried with that also. And when I was trying with that at that time I get that this is saying that I have to enter your network password again and then I try with this, but again the same problem. And after this I tried with the downloading the new drivers for the OS 10.6. When I install this to my system after this also I make a try with this, but still I was getting that I am not able to connect wireless to the Macbook Pro 10.6.5. what can I do now??

Fine, since you have tried with the all the suggestion but still you are not able to connect wirelessly with the Macbook Pro 10.6.5. then for that reason I need some information about the network - router brand/model, encryption type (WEP, WPA, etc) and ISP type (DSL, Cable, etc). tell me about this all, then I will try to help you.

Sure, this info is as following:

• Printer IP: is at 192.168.1.114
    • Router: Livebox from Orange
    • Encryption type: WPA-PSK
    • ISP: DSL
    • Mac: MacBook Pro with Mac OS 10.5.6
    • PC: HP Laptop with Vista

Ok, for getting resolve the problem I will say to try with the checking for the latest drivers update for the Mac OS 10.5.6 and after this try with the same thing. For that reason I think that you wwill need to reset the printing system which you can do with the following steps:

• System Prefs > Print & Fax method should work after we reset the printing system:
    • Sys Prefs, Print & Fax and then
    • Right click in the rectangle listing your printers and select Reset Printing System. And before this make sure that this will delete ALL of your printer drivers.
    • Select the plus sign to re-add it. Look for the printer, select it and wait until the Add button becomes available. Click it.
    • Hope that this help you to resolve the problem. Reply me back about the results of this.

Thanks for that steps, I tried with all the steps which you have given over here. But still I get that this is not helping me for resolving the problem. Any other suggestion??

Yes, I was also having this type of the problem and for getting resolve this problem I tried with the suggestion at that time I get that this is working fine for me. Thanks for suggesting me about this all things. Now I am able to connect wirelessly with the Macbook pro.

Hey all, I am also having the same problem while I am trying to connect wirelessly. And for that I am having some question related with this.

• I click on wireless button on printer and it is flashing forever, will not connect
    • When i choose setting, there is Disable Wireless, WPS and defaults. I did all but not work. For WPS, I do not have PIN or Push button so how can I do it?
    • Could I reset the whole printer again?

If here anyone have the suggestion about this then please reply me back about this.

Hey friends, thanks for the steps which you have given to me. i tried with the all the steps and now i am able to connect the HP Deskjet 3050 wirelessly. i get my problem to be resolve. thanks for the suggestion about this.