Thread: Hp officejet 4500 doesn't scan any more.

Hp officejet 4500 doesn't scan any more.

While I saw that all the instruction regarding unsuccessful to scan by the printer so I follow all the instruction like rebooting the PC and as well the unplugging the printer for the second to presently uninstall along with require to reinstall the software .so I was done a setup of the scan and then it doesn’t do it and it get an error message.

Re: Hp officejet 4500 doesn't scan any more.

HI did you able to you identify what the error messages get although you scan the document so I am use an HP printer so I am the member of staff of the HP so I am not an executive user of the company. So by clicking on the solution provider that is if the solution address can be your problem

I didn’t get the more detail about the failed message while I get that actual message that will say the scanner failure and unable to scan and copy to send of fix and just sat that press okk

I am talking regarding about the wireless version of the base model? And also is it not possible that require to connect with the usb connect to or a wireless. If you also receiving the similar issue on this product so what should I want to do?

Do you believe that I am not use any of the printers right now or not use more than about a 1 month ago. While I try to scan I presently get the error with on message so as to through with the blink that orange light that have to mark. So I want to restart the button and getting the similar issue.

When I am having this type of the issue that I not remember that about the still it having a warranty or not. So when the service that has to be follow at the end so just you to check the warranty period from the service center so dial the toll free number to the check and resolve the problem.

I presently received the similar difficulties and cannot get any help. Plus so I wonder if anybody has found the solution to the difficulties, so if you can please share. And what we be supposed to be able to get and need to solve the problem and so while I'm getting a different error message, along with the taking here. He says: "The program might not get a support program in your email system.