Thread: I would get an error saying paper jam in the feeder on my HP Photo smart C410 printer

I would get an error saying paper jam in the feeder on my HP Photo smart C410 printer

Hi I really I am have a HP c410 in black and through a ADF printer as well as web etc. so as to I am having the similar issue again that every time when I am use the feeder to scan or fax so at the end of the my I would acquire an error that will be saying that paper is jam in the feeder and immediately it again. So please can one now me that why error is getting?

Re: I would get an error saying paper jam in the feeder on my HP Photo smart C410 printer

Yeah I am have the similar difficulty with this kind of condition while I am immediately find a c410 printer with this kind of default in the document feeder so I am presently continuously trying to fed and ultimately show a feeder jam error so while the HP support to asked and try the a variety of reset not including a few achievement, but I have be placed this matter.

Re: I would get an error saying paper jam in the feeder on my HP Photo smart C410 printer

A number of days left so as I saw that post that I am currently thoughts concerning about the response to be discovered so that I am just recently buy a new hp c410 printer that also contain the similar difficulties.

I explain on top of that I have originated the reason of the difficulty, but I couldn't find a solution. The little paper detector in the make the setting automatic to fix feeder jams in the up position and I couldn't find an easy way to avoid this, so I had to come back on both of the printers that I have tried. I've a feeling this is going to be a common problem with this brand new design.

I'm in fact unhappy to understand writing of these posts because I presently get a new HP c410 printer at present and am receiving the same error found from the message display “Feeder Jam" while I attempt to send a fax. Would it perform at all so it superior to call HP Tech Support? I actually think I'll like this printer except not other then irritation of this error message for all the time when did I tried to fax

I just buy a new printer having the same issue about the similar ADF matter. So as well discovered, as one of the additional poster do, so as to it was the paper sensor getting some of the difficulties

I have this difficulty through two of these printers. Together be return for a repayment. I actually like the plan and features though and so I considered that I'd try one more. I'm happy to say that this one works completely very well and the paper detector should always be follow the automatic document feeder that will move freely.