Thread: Unable to scan a document from the printer/scanner on my pc.

Unable to scan a document from the printer/scanner on my pc.

while I scan my document immediately this occasion the scanner will show me the error message in both the scanner and the printer has a similar difficulty. So I just think all these should be only when a problem occurs in the difficulties of the server, and the problems of error in the message that shows me to scan from the PC. So I also try not work.ans except that I am also the solution of some of the help desk, unable to find the answer so please help me?

Re: Unable to scan a document from the printer/scanner on my pc.

I am also facing the similar difficulty while the error did I get so I just follow a number of step then I can able to scan after then I took the step to connect the USB cable or wireless Ethernet or establishes that defect is most excellent

So I presently buy the new printer 3 months ago it don’t wish to connect any wire this printer is wireless that is C309g HP printer ,scanner two in one so just receiving the issue that while I scan the document so as to I unable to observe and also that not getting any of the error message. And not at all said that printer has been scanned. And the solution center not able to get reinstalled.

when you scan the document do you get the any of the tray icon ? if the HP digital monitor system icon did you see then just click on that icon then you can able to see the document that whichever you scan so otherwise I don’t know whether to setup of another method to scan on your without using any of the solution center. So if you want to try with that solution center need to work that might be try to remove your software function from the installation disc.

So I not have any of the discs of the printer software right now. That the printer software is installed in my laptop so I am today also receiving the same print choice from the PC subsequent to the uninstalling the printer and also the software and also HP is the best corporation that have been get any of the assistance and also they say it that was need to sent to the advance groups.

Denholm Gameli Guest

So I'm doing a different theme from my printer and I try to install all essential software for the printer so I believe that after the installation might not obtain any of the issues but it say that the software is not so How can I find out what software is desired? So just get the entire thing a few days, and HP does not offer any support that the form that follows through it under warranty.

I have all the software in a using in different USB cable. So while I am using a printer to say that the diagnostic utility were able to analyze all software will be launched to improve the command-line arguments so you do not recognize what all this is happening now is to show the error -1, 0.0. I message of what this means.?

While you declare that scanning software, you represent that bout the HP Solution Center are you talking about right? So if the adobe flash players so it might be get a help from to update on the startup errors so that the HP solution center always refer that Adobe only be able to make sure if you obtain any errors out of scan from a different program.

I achieve install the software. It printed two pages following to regarding by USB wire. even as I unhook the cable it go turn around to the setup display wherever it ask regarding about that if I’m connected and linked via cable or wireless, it later than that go thru the net verify, once more & yet once more still after put in the ip address.

When all the procedure I have been done after that I just put in continues procedure that after I just not able to connecting my printer to the computer. So where I required to connection, so it can be appear that it's not connecting wirelessly for some reason. While I primary get the laser printer it associated with any way.

When I am having the issue with that unable to check it if you check the printer software in which that might be having to deal with the trouble or the cable to connect different so I think it may be since the software problem that the virus make its printer software that You can use this format so just reinstall it