Thread: HP Photosmart C310 wireless connection not working on IMac

HP Photosmart C310 wireless connection not working on IMac

Last month I buy this imac laptop which is made by apple. I really like its features. Especially the quad-core processors, advanced HD graphics, and Thunderbolt I/O. I want to make this laptop connection with my previous HP Photosmart C310 printer. I did this task in wireless manner. After that when I try to print any document, it print first page. Then it goes to the offline mode. What should I do that works to fix this complex issue. Thanks.

Re: HP Photosmart C310 wireless connection not working on IMac

In this process, you can try to do the simple reset setting task onto it. try this simple process and check what result arrives onto it. the process to do this task, is being as mentioned follows:
    • Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
    • Choose menu-> View-> Print & Scan.
    • Push Option key while clicking the "-" button.
    • This will reset all the setting of the printer.

Quote Originally Posted by fflygirl View Post
    In this process, you can try to do the simple reset setting task onto it. try this simple process and check what result arrives onto it. the process to do this task, is being as mentioned follows:
    • Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
    • Choose menu-> View-> Print & Scan.
    • Push Option key while clicking the "-" button.
    • This will reset all the setting of the printer.
    Right (control) click in the rectangle listing your printers and select Reset Printing System, will also work to do this reset setting task. Before doing this task, I will be notice that this will be remove all the printer existing in your network. Hence be careful about it. after doing this process, just reboot your system. Then access all the features and functionality come from default stage.

If you faced such complex issue, I would be suggest to you that try to do the uninstall printer process onto it. after that reboot your system. Click on add printer option and perform step by step process to insert this HP Photosmart C310 wireless printer onto your system. This will be connect the printer to this system and after that you can see that the functions of the printer works very well, without going to the offline mode.

Instead of doing this process, I suggest to you that try to remove all printing document on the printer cache memory. In Mac os x system, you can use the cache clear option present on the setting menu. Try this and avoid complex process.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannai7 View Post
    Instead of doing this process, I suggest to you that try to remove all printing document on the printer cache memory. In Mac os x system, you can use the cache clear option present on the setting menu. Try this and avoid complex process.
    I try this cache clear process and must say that this will be work in response to fix my complicated problem. You can also do this similar process and check what result arrives onto it. Deleting and re-adding is less effective but at the same system, removing the waiting printer document removing will be work in positive manner. Try this and check what result arrives onto your mac os x system. Try this and check what result arrives onto it.

The iMac is a range of all-in-one Macintosh desktop computers built by Apple. The manual of this imac will be work to do this similar kind of task onto the imac system for providing the printer connection process onto it. Hence try this and check what result arrives onto it.

I have a MacBook Pro with OS 10.6.6. HP Photosmart 310th purchase. It will print one day ... well. After that, it was breaks connection. The printer says that the printed pages are blank. Although I was using a USB hub, replace the cable directly to a USB port on my iMac solved the problem of my printer continues to fall in line. Hence I would be say that try change the usb connection port and check what happen onto it.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadou View Post
    I have a MacBook Pro with OS 10.6.6. HP Photosmart 310th purchase. It will print one day ... well. After that, it was breaks connection. The printer says that the printed pages are blank. Although I was using a USB hub, replace the cable directly to a USB port on my iMac solved the problem of my printer continues to fall in line. Hence I would be say that try change the usb connection port and check what happen onto it.
    For fixing these complicated troubles you need to first print a Network Config Page from the front of the printer. The enter IP address into a web browser to expose internal settings of printer. Use this setting and after that try to set this setting to manually. Do this task and reboot your system. This will be work and in response you got the best result over this printer. Try this and check what things happen onto it.

I also faced similar problem. I cannot print anything from my new printer. It doesn't even copy. This is not a network issue. Then I try to just upgrade the printer driver. This will be work and in response it will be solve my printer connectivity problem. you can also check this solution and test the result on your Mac os x system. You get the suitable printer driver onto the official site. Hence try this and check what happens onto it.