Thread: Help - Need HP LaserJet 1200 Drivers for Mac OS X Lion

Help - Need HP LaserJet 1200 Drivers for Mac OS X Lion

I use this HP LaserJet 1200 printer on my laptop system. Thank you so much for making wonderful printers. The laptop I used is dual booted. I want to connect this printer to my Mac OS X Lion system but it can’t work. When I try to do this task, it will be goes to the failure and it requires the driver for this connection purpose. When will be the HP provide this driver for lion system. Thanks for any details about it.

re: Help - Need HP LaserJet 1200 Drivers for Mac OS X Lion

I have a C3180 printer and have yet to find the driver that is compatible with Lion. You can try this driver on your lion. This will be work and in result you can fix such complex trouble. Hence try this printer driver and check what result arrives onto it.

The solution you mentioned is only work for printuing facility but the scanning features of this all in one printer didn’t work. in that case, if you want to use this all in one printer for just printing purpose, then try this. But if you want to use this printer also as a scanner, try to connect it with other windows based system. This is best for accessing full advantage of this printer. I also use the same printer and must say that this printer will be work for only printing in lion. In windows 7, it works both printer and scanner.

Quote Originally Posted by Gameli View Post
    The solution you mentioned is only work for printuing facility but the scanning features of this all in one printer didn’t work. in that case, if you want to use this all in one printer for just printing purpose, then try this. But if you want to use this printer also as a scanner, try to connect it with other windows based system. This is best for accessing full advantage of this printer. I also use the same printer and must say that this printer will be work for only printing in lion. In windows 7, it works both printer and scanner.
    Both the LaserJet 1200 and Photosmart C3100 drivers are available from Apple Software Update. You can get this driver on the official apple site. Hence try to log on to the official site of the apple and after that try to find out the driver. This will be work onto your system. You need to download this driver on your Mac system and after that use it for connection purpose.

Both the LaserJet 1200 and Photosmart C3100 drivers are available from Apple Software Update. You can get this driver on the official apple site. Hence try to log on to the official site of the apple and after that try to find out the driver. This will be work onto your system. You need to download this driver on your Mac system and after that use it for connection purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by JErastus View Post
    It all comes up automatically when you plug the printer in for the first time. If I delete it, then add it again. This is the automatically detection of the driver facility is being work in very limited conditions. It might be possible that this will also work in your situations. Try this and check what result arrives onto it.

Re: Help - Need HP LaserJet 1200 Drivers for Mac OS X Lion

Open Applications \ Hewlett-Packard and launch the HP uninstaller. Then use the uninstall option and perform this uninstall task onto your mac os x system. Then reboot it and buy new installation driver cd of your printer. Use this disk and perform driver installation task onto it. you found this disk on official dealer of the hp as well as the third party site also gives similar kind of disk from online order. Hence try this and check its complete information.