Thread: Steps to install HP Laserjet 1020 printer Driver in windows 7?

Steps to install HP Laserjet 1020 printer Driver in windows 7?

Hey all, I am having the new HP Laserjet 1020 printer and with this printer now I am getting some problem. And the problem is that I am not able to get the proper drivers for the windows 7, from where can I download the drivers for the windows 7?? Please reply me back about this. And also reply me back if here anyone have the same problem.

Re: Steps to install HP Laserjet 1020 printer Driver in windows 7?

Ok, I am having suggestion about that problem. For getting resolve the driver problem, I will suggest you that you will need to try with the steps which are given as:
    • First you will need to try with downloading the Laserjet 1020 basic printer driver for windows vista. And that you can download from::

Laserjet 1020 basic printer driver for Vista.

• After you finished with the downloading driver for vista extract it even exe file with winrar and then go to device manager and then HP Laserjet 1020 and then over there you will need to update this driver.
    • And after doing this, to the folder where extract vista driver exe and select it.
    • After this , I am sure that it will get installed without any problems.
    • Try with this, and there you will not any problem] while doing this. And also reply me back about the results of this.

Hey thanks a lot for the steps. I tried with this all and now I am able to install the drivers for the windows 7, I am not having the same problem now. Thanks a lot again for this.

Dude, I would like to say here that I am having the latest driver which is released 11/5/09. But when I try to install this driver to my system at that time I get that this driver seems to be buggy as it crashes my print spooler. And this thing happens to me when I am print anything over a few paragraphs. And for this I have also tried with the above suggestion but his also not helped me to resolve the problem. What can I do for this?

Ok, if you are getting the problem while you are trying to in stall the HP Laserjet 1020 printer Driver in your system which is running on the windows 7 then for that I will say you that you will need to try with the downloading the drivers from the link which I have given in this thread. Try with this, with that you will not get the same problem,.