Thread: HP Photosmart c309a installation with Windows XP

HP Photosmart c309a installation with Windows XP

Can here anyone suggest me about some suggestion relate with the installation of HP Photosmart c309a printer to the system running on Windows XP?? I am asking this thing because I am getting problem while I am trying to do this thing. I am also having my laptop running on the windows 7, but C309 series printer successfully installed on my laptop. The problem I am getting with the desktop only which is running with the windows XP system. If here someone have the suggestion on this thing then please reply me back about the suggestion, and if you are searching for the suggestion about the same thing then also do the reply here.

Re: HP Photosmart c309a installation with Windows XP

Ok, for getting resolve this type of the problem I think that you will need to try to install the HP Photosmart c309a usi8ng the CD provided with that. Because this CD includes the proper drivers for this printer. Try with this, I am sure that with this you will not get the same problem.

Dude, thanks for that suggestion but I had also tried with this before but still not able to install the printer to my system. And also let me tell you here that when I am installing with using the CD provided by them at that time I get that when it gets to the point of the network recognizing at that time printer is not able to fins that CD. Why this is happening to me?? What can I do to resolve this problem?? Please reply me back if here anyone have the suggestion about this.

Ok, I think that you are getting this type of the error message only because of your wireless card in the PC is not updated or else it also might happens that somehow unable to communicate to other devices on your network. Check for the setting at that time when you get this error message it might also happens that there will be some change in the setting of your system and for that reason you are getting this printer not recognize error message. First you will need to check for the network adapter, if this card is very old then also you might get this type of the problem. And if not then try to get the latest drivers for this card, hope that this update for the latest drivers may help you to resolve your problem. Try with this and then reply me back I still you get the same problem with you printer.

Yes, I tried with using this printer to the other machine which is running on the windows XP and there also I get the same problem. What to do now?? Should I try with replacing the printer??

Hi, i am also having the same problemand for that i have tried with this and there I get that I can easily access to the internet but still I cannot see the printer typing in the IP address. And also I have tried with the connecting Via USB cable, at that time I get that my system acknowledges that it has found. But again when I try with printing the test page at that time also I get that I am getting the same error message that printer cannot be found. I checked for the connecting at that time and I get that this is connect with the system properly. Also I have tried with the using the latest version of the drivers for this but still I get the same problem. Thanks for your suggestion.

Yes, I also tried with this, but when I am trying to print the test page at that time I get a message that say that printer cannot be found?? Any other suggestion for this?? Please reply me back about this. And thanks for the above suggestion.

Ok, if your are still having the sme problem and for that not have get the proper suggestion then I will suggest you to try using HP Diagnostic Utility, this will help you to configure the problem and also help you to resolve this. You can Download this from here:

HP Diagnostic Utility

Try with this, I am sure that you will get resolve your problem with it.

Hey thanks for the HP Diagnostic Utility. I tried with downloading that utility and after trying to work with this now I am getting that my problem is seems to be resolves, thanks again for that Diagnostic Utility. If I will get any problem with this then I will reply here back for getting the more suggestion on this.