Thread: HP Photosmart C7280 not printing

HP Photosmart C7280 not printing

Hey all, I am having HP Photosmart C7280 and up till now it was working very fine. But now I am getting problem related with this and the problem is that I am not able to print a sample page or print from a word doc. I had tried with checking the setting in the system but from there also I didn’t get any suggestion about this. And here for your information I will say that I am connected to my PC wirelessly. And also here let me tell you that when I am trying to print the wireless test page at that time I am able to print that. Can here anyone tell me that why I am getting this type of the problem?? Please suggest me some settings if here anyone have.

Re: HP Photosmart C7280 not printing

Ok I get what you are trying to say over here. And for getting resolve this type of the problem I will say you that you will need to download the HP Diagnostic Utility which will help you to configure the problem and also this will provide you the steps for resolving the issue. You can download that uptility form here::

Download HP Diagnostic Utility.

Hey dude, I have 2 PCs at my home. And I am also having HP Photosmart C7280 printer. I too have this printing problem, and for making sure about this, I have try checking with the both the computer, and with both I get the same problem. Suggest me also some way for this problem.

Hey dude, thanks for the download link. I was also having the same problem and was not getting the proper suggestion about this. For getting resolve this printing problem, I tried with downloading the diagnostic utility which you have suggested over here. And this really helps me to resolve this problem. Now I can print from a word doc. Thanks again for that link.

Yes, I tried with that. This says that printer is connected via the network and services related to the network services have been verified. This also saying that I have to reset the services which are related to the network services. I done with doing that, then it asked me for checking with the latest software updater for this printer. Yes, I tried with that also but there I get that this is still not helping me. Diagnostic Utility is also saying me that I will try with the reinstalling with the drivers for this printer, which I have dine more then four times before this. Thanks for downloading link, can here anyone else suggest me some other way for resolving this problem??

Dude, I tried with downloading the Download HP Diagnostic Utility, and with this I tried to get resolve the problem of my HP Photosmart C7280. But still I am not able to resolve the problem even after this utility. Can here you please suggest me some other way that will help me to resolve the problem??