Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Computer turns on but nothing happens

Hardware Peripherals

Old 21-11-2011

Computer turns on but nothing happens

When I turn on my computer nothing happens. It doesn't seem to detect the keyboard monitor speakers etc. I'm not sure what the problem is but the fan still spins when I turn it on. If anyone can please help me I will be thankful

Old 26-11-2011

Re: Computer turns on but nothing happens

After turning it on can you see anything on BIOS screen. If not then check your monitor cable first. It should be properly connected. Remove it and connect back again. If still nothing happens, remove the ram and rub the edges with a rubber. Insert it back and check back. You must here a beep sound when the system boots. It states proper connectivity. Disconnect all other hardware like printer, etc and try back to turn in on.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , ,