Thread: Help - Need 3.5mm jack based wireless headphone

Help - Need 3.5mm jack based wireless headphone

Can anybody help me to find out best wireless headphone for my macbook system? I am looking for such type of 3.5mm jack based wireless headphone. I also want to connect this headphone to my laptop through usb and to my TV. I hope that many users already use such kind of connections onto their home or office. Hence please help me for doing these things. Any help would be appreciable.

Re: Help - Need 3.5mm jack based wireless headphone

I'd suggest you try to use the Nokia Bluetooth Stereo Headset BH-905. This stylish handset features revolutionary technology that cancels out background noise and brings optimal clarity. We tested the Nokia BH-905 with several phones, desktops and laptops. Its connection to the Internet TV is also a work smoothly. Therefore, I would say that dealing with these headphones. For more information read your comments. I'm sure you have better results.

The CVPT-G207 Wireless Headphone and Receiver with MIC are in stock now and available at no M.O.Q. for a limited time only. You can also check its performance on this mentioned laptop and TV sets. This is better for checking what result should be arrives onto it. 3.5mm High Fidelity Stereo Earphone/4 Colors Available (SZM1211)Studio are the few features of this wireless headphone.

You need to have a 3.5mm to 3.5mm jack cable to plug into either the emitter and enjoy wireless music. The similar kind of things present with the mentioned CVPT-G207 Wireless Headphone. I think this is better headphone for you. You can try this simple think and check that what reviews and information come after searching this product onto the google search engine. This is better for you.

Before doing anything serious connection on your inbuilt electronics devices, I would be suggest to you that first check the configuration of the laptop and the TV set. Then check what kind of headphone is compatible with it. it is wireless headphone or wired headphone. Then check its other points. If you make sure about the selected headphone is comfortable to work with the laptop and TV, then only you can got best result. Otherwise so much critical things happen onto it.

This wireless set comes with FM radio, MIC, an elegant looking tower stand. In your cases, I would be surprise that the seller of laptop or TV didn’t provide you the wireless headphone. If you doesn’t discuss with the seller about this wireless headphone, I would be say that try to get advice from your product seller. This is better for you and your connectivity purpose.