Thread: Upgrading My MacBook Pro's HDD to a solid state drive

Upgrading My MacBook Pro's HDD to a solid state drive

I bought my 13" macbook pro during last festival. With quad-core Intel Core i7 processors, AMD Radeon graphics, ultrafast Thunderbolt input/output, and 250 GB Hitachi HDD. Mostly I use this netbook for watching movies, playing videos games and surfing internet for few situations. At the time of doing this task, I found that the hard disk of the notebook has been providing so many limitations. I didn’t know that what should be necessary to do onto it. Then I read some articles and they advice me to replace this HDD to SSD. They explain about the SSDs can be written over more times than an HDD because no moving parts. I want to use this solid state drive on my laptop. What should I do that works positively? Thanks for any help.

Re: Upgrading My MacBook Pro's HDD to a solid state drive

Solid-State Drives are attractive extra, especially for storing operating systems and programs. You can install an additional system on the HDD. I have Snow Leopard install on the SSD for effort. Unusual installation of the SSD will be also work in these situations. You can try this simple thing and check what happen onto it. Try this simple thing and check what things happen onto it. This is better that if the HDD not completely work, then try to connect it with your SSD for more storage purpose. This is works mostly in positive manner.

Yes, I have to connect an external optical drive every time I need to install something from disc. This optical drive is nothing but the SSD. You can also get its result on your laptop system after externally connecting it to the laptop.

An SSD of the same, nearly, size as the existing drive will set you back around $400. After buying this SSD, you can also get the manual of this SSD that explain more things about it. you need to read this manual and then apply the procedure onto your laptop for connecting this SSD to your HDD instead of HDD. You can also found its video on the YouTube site.

The newer Unibody MacBook Pro’s hard-drives are designed to be user-replaceable and are covered in the manual. Manual will be helping a lot to do this simplest task. And hence the as per mentioned above you need to check its complete details about installing SSD on laptop with the help of manual. Hence try this and check what result arrives onto it.