Thread: Cannot use Canon D1120 printer with Macbook Pro

Cannot use Canon D1120 printer with Macbook Pro

I have Macbook Pro in which I am running MAC OS OS10.6.8. now I am facing problem with my while using my Canon D11120 printer with my Macbook. Whenever I try to print at that time it does nothing. I don’t know what is wrong but this problem is frustrating for me. If anyone has solution regarding this then please help me.

Re: Cannot use Canon D1120 printer with Macbook Pro

First I would like to tell you is you should try to solve this problem by disconnecting your Canon D1120 printer from your Macbook and after that you should connect the Canon D1120 printer again with your MAcbook. Now after connecting the printer with your macbook again you have to see whether it makes any difference or not.

If you are trying to connect the Canon D1120 with your laptop wirelessly then I will suggest you to first check whole configuration between router and printer because many times wrong configuration can also create this type of issue. If you are using the printer by connecting it with the Macbook using wire then you should also check whether printer is set as default printer or not. if your printer is not set as default printer then you should set the printer as default printer and after setting the printer as default printer you have to check whether you are able to print or not.

You can also try to solve this problem by using the print therapy. Print therapy is the utility which helps to solve the printer issue with Mac operating system.

I hope this will be helpful for you.

I will suggest you to install the Gutenprint drivers in your Macbook pro and after installing the Gutenprint drivers in your Macbook pro when you try to print the documents from your Macbook at that time it will not give you any problem. I hope after installing this drivers in your Macbook pro you will be able to use the printer.

Instead of trying Gutenprint drivers I will suggest you to try the Canon drivers. You have to visit the official site of the canon and after visiting the official site of the canon you have to look for the Canon D1120 printer and after searching the Canon D1120 printer you have to select the Mac OS 10.6 and after that you have to download it in your Macbook and after downloading the drivers you have to install that drivers in your Macbook pro and after installing the drivers check whether you are able to print or not.

If you are having difficulty to find the drivers from the internet then you should click here DOWNLOAD and after that select the operating system and then proceed with download and installation.

Well I have tried my Canon D1120 printer wirelessly and with wired connection also but with both connections I get the same problem. I have also tried the drivers from the Canon official site and after installing the drivers also I was not able to print the documents. I have also tried reconnecting printer with my Macbook pro but still after that result was same. Now what should I do to solve this issue.

You should disconnect your Canon D1120 printer completely from your Macbook pro and after disconnecting the printer completely from your laptop you have to connect it with any other machine and then you have to check whether printer is working fine or not. if your Canon D1120 printer works properly with other machine then it means there might be problem with your Macbook pro and if your Canon D1120 printer gives you the same issue with other machine also then problem is with your Canon D1120 printer.

Try this trick and then you will come to know about exact problem.

If none of the solution work for you then you should contact the Canon support or email your problem to the canon and after that they will replay with proper solution and then your problem will get solved. I hope your problem will get solved as soon as possible.

You should visit the apple official site for the printer drivers and there you have to check whether there is any drivers are available for the Canon D1120 printer or not. if there is driver available then you should get it and then install it.