Thread: Lenovo IdeaCentre A600 Mouse Freezes / Locks

Lenovo IdeaCentre A600 Mouse Freezes / Locks

I've had a problem with Lenovo A600. The mouse would freeze as well as the pointer locked up. Following replacements sent of together the mouse plus keyboard as together were giving me problem from the get-go, I got the B500 in its place. It was doing it exceptionally. Within a 10 minute time period it did it each single minute. Immediately I was capable to find it backing as well as moving it would lock / freeze over again.

Re: Lenovo IdeaCentre A600 Mouse Freezes / Locks

I did scan with spyware terminator, avg, and hijackthis, and cleaning with ccleaner now something has changed, but it hangs very much 'rarely, once a day, but it locks the same ....

I briefly discuss my case if it is useful:

When loading the desktop mouse cursor could be moved but nothing else. After a while it froze completely. Following recommendations from the tutorial I came across what was producing the fault: the NOD antivirus. What other antivirus disabled and ran to make sure that the fault was not a sign of infection and! Ready to go.

The situation you describe is very common and can be identified as a classic freeze the system, the mouse pointer freezes just a side effect of itself does not indicate anything. The causes of the crash are so vast that it is generally impossible to give an answer, can be everything and nothing at the same time ... The other clues that suggest the hard disk that the disk is about to leave, but even here the subject is vast and is divided into 2 main categories.
    • Logical errors
    • Physical errors

That's right, but it will not teach you much if it freezes, in addition you cannot read, and show that tens of lines per second, and you have to interpret (not clear). You have to see (see post of Achille1er) drivers on the side of the mouse (panel config, system, hardware, device manager), if there is no conflict of drivers.
    If this is not the case, an update may be necessary for the mouse, with all expenses of drivers to download from the manufacturer's website. (After first uninstalling the one that currently runs through add / remove programs).

Your anger is understandable and comprehensible, but Windows 7 is a very successful and stable, reliable operating system. Therefore, I would rather look for the error in the hardware, installation (possibly faulty) and the drivers.