Thread: Touch sensitive buttons is not working in Lenovo Z470

Touch sensitive buttons is not working in Lenovo Z470

So while I am using a ubuntu 11.04 on Lenovo Z470 series-i7 6GB etc. so well the touch sensitive buttons is not working and it make the computer function block amd so that I need to reboot if they click on any of sound that need to mute the sound and the brightness key for that application so have any known to fix this?

Re: Touch sensitive buttons is not working in Lenovo Z470

Hi I am facing the same issue related with my Z470 core i3 and with ubuntr 11.10 so please anybody have able to fix it before that any known’s how to fix the problems so please suggest me

While I am trying from the some previous days but right now not getting any solution so I tried with a command button and send to the system, but this is not working right now so that if any of the solution i just want or I am also searching a solution.

I just got a some solution on three different palliative solutions. while you are going to the terminal and press the CTRL + ALT+F1 And return to the graphic interface with a CTRL+ ALT+F7 second thing is to suspend with a closing notebook OR press Fn + F1, and return from suspend; Radical, press ALT + Print Screen + K, this restart de graphic ambient.

Hi I not able to get that type of the model itself, but now did you got the command buttons for sending? And the most powerful key discover in very old school program. Just when you open a terminal and run its and should be installed by a default. So are you know that how to do that complete touch sensitive?

Yeah! When you open a white window with a little black square is opened up. And if these Terminal wherever you run the program becomes full of information (well, it _spews_ it out for whatever action you do while the mouse pointer is on the white window).Now press and release your button and see if something of value can be discovered. I'm not sure about those touchier-thingies though. They might not exhibit any real key press info.

Hi on my T420s I need to re-again put a program that has irritating keys. So every area of my arrow up there is key which sends me page support or ahead when use a browser for example. At the same time as it can be somewhat convenient, it can also cause disasters. Writing a long letter online, eg use mail, and by mistake slipping with you’re hitting "Page back" you contain and logged out of from the https-session. You can't just hit page forward.

So here is what I did. Started xev and pushed/released that should be held on “Page back" key - while the mouse which are you using and that pointer was in the white window. When I change the mouse side away, lots of mouse information was removed out.