Thread: Dell 1235cn printer stops responding after latest Firmware Update

Dell 1235cn printer stops responding after latest Firmware Update

Hi guys

Today I Make use of Dell's firmware update tool to upload a recommended firmware update. The position window in the printer at the present says "Warming up Please wait" moreover has said that for the last hour. My printer was associated all the way through the network card moreover did not unplug no matter which or turn anything off. Any thoughts? I would be really appreciating this

Thanks.

Re: Dell 1235cn printer stops responding after latest Firmware Update

Having the same issue after the updating the firmware it just stuck on the Warming up anyone can suggest any solution other than spending money cause I really don’t want to do that so I would be really glad if someone sorts out this

Update guys when I contacted the Dell customer service center According to them it is for the reason that I didn’t download firmware Dell1235cn_v1.70.01.14_EC7.hd previous to I downloaded firmware DELL1235CN_A05_v1.70.01.15.hd I was requested to update via USB memory stick however I have not gotten it to work. According to Dell support the Printer is at the present not longer operational and I require purchasing a fresh one.

Just try this works for me

• Printer now click plus panel indicated warming up. try all the USB stick item and it wasn't analysis it.
    • hunt for usbprns2.exe in Google, downloading it from some unfamiliar site. put it on your desktop all along with your firmware file xxxxx.hd
    • attach the printer to your PC all the way through the USB in the back panel.
    • Switch printer off remain a few specs then back on.
    • push stop button panel point to download manager
    • push end once more and "wait for image" appear.
    • On PC drag the xxxx.hd firmware file on top of the usbprns2.exe.
    • The section should point out deleting address, then after load addresses.

Printer reboots on itself and voila working printer

Done exactly the same way that you have suggested all the way where to end these it look like to do the things on the panel, however by no means reboots, and it's again strut the "warming up" thing...???one more tried and still now it goes to the extent that rebooting itself, however right after that, it goes back to "warming up...please wait" mode...perhaps if I keep doing this it'll in the long run work?

I got its thanks at last! What lastly work was going back to the initial firmware make public I might find and make use of the on top of directions, after totally uninstalling the whole thing from my mechanism and completely starting fresh. Worked like a charm. Thanks!

Sort did not mention that but make use of A04 to update and then update again with A05 version. That was my mistake

I do every part of of this, except it never says remove addresses or loading addresses, it just says getting and tells me a group of numbers on the display then it says image fault reset printer

Thanks all you tech support had me prepared to use up another $300 on a new printer. After receiving the fatal "warm up...please wait" click sound I did the usbprns2.exe trick and go back to A03. Then go up to A04, after that A05. I also totally removed the printer and every software, then reinstalled from CD. I mostly did the last part for the reason that of a "occupied" message when trying to scan to computer, which is what ongoing this whole mess. Now everything is A-ok, but what a fiasco! You would consider support would know concerning this and tender more than "buy a new printer." What a rip-off!

This was very precious imminent and I'm eager you can assist me above the next hump. I've finished the procedure you described plus get Image Error Reset Printer show on the screen. Any thoughts as to what I may have missed or what after that steps are necessary?

Make certain to begin with the primary firmware of A01 along with work your incline hope this will work for you