Thread: TSSTcorp DVD+-RW TS-T633C is not working

TSSTcorp DVD+-RW TS-T633C is not working

Up till now, all things was working very fine but with some playing CDs have a constant hissing sound distortion. This occurs in normal reproduction after copying CDs. I have not been able to identify the problem as the unit's firmware is completely up to date from this time yesterday. I am sure that the CDs are not damaged, and that work well in other drives and CD players and many of the CDs are completely new. The distortion occurs all the way through the audio CD, not only in parts or in some hard work and starts songs. The most other CDs with no apparent problems, so I do not think the unit is damaged. The distortion occurs all the way through the audio CD, not only in parts or in some hard work and starts songs. The most other CDs with no apparent problems, so I do not think the unit is damaged. If you are having some information in this case, then please reply me back about this.

Re: TSSTcorp DVD+-RW TS-T633C is not working

What CD are you having problems with? I am asking you here this thing because you have not here specified that which CD was using then you get the error. Because, if you are using the Some Applications CD then it also get this type of the error. So reply me back about this topic.

I can say over here that this problem seems to be general with this drive not just Dell computers. And for this I will suggest you to use the PowerDVD software upgrade and Dell Datasafe update patch to no avail. But I am completely stuck and also I am sure what to do or try. If here anyone have the suggestion then please reply me back. Meanwhile I have to rip the CD on my old Vaio and transfer of files through the not very convenient.

Hey dude, thanks for your reply. I have read the thread in question, but so far there seems no solution. Yes, the CD I've tested so far are the property of labels such as Elektra and Atlantic Records, Warner Records. The latest CD I have had is a brand new premastered version of The Doors self-titled debut album and was distorted to the same results in my Studio 15, but works fine on my old laptop and my player CD and Xbox 360.

Sorry for the double post, but I thought I should update to anyone reading this thread. Dell e-mail support to get back to me and asked me to see if the sound is distorted even with external speakers or headphones and froze. He also asked me to update chipset drivers are here, but the problem still occurs, even after updating the drivers.

I had this problem for some time, like a lot of other users, and have to update my prgoress or lack thereof with the subject until recently that I have now Limted Internet access. I have been in contact with Dell support and other users and have tried numerous fixes and solutions none of which have been successful. I also found it impossible to contact the manufacturer of the drive.

At this point, I can only assume that it is a fault in the drive hardware or firmware and is unlikely to be resolved until an updated version is released either as a solution. I have the intention to pursue this even when the connection is restored, but until then, here are links to a few other threads on the subject, if nothing else you can afford to avoid wasting your time on fixes do not work. Good luck. We hope this will help you solve your problem. If this did not work in your case, then respond here again for the result, then I will try to make another suggestion in this case.

Hey all, thanks for suggesting me about the TSSTcorp DVD+-RW TS-T633C drive. I have tried with the all the suggestion over here but yet not have resolve the problems. Still I am getting the same problem with that and still drive is not working for me. But thanks for your suggestion. If anyone have other suggestion then please reply me back over here.