Thread: Unable to get video after connecting PCi-e card with Dell Vostro 200 Slim

Unable to get video after connecting PCi-e card with Dell Vostro 200 Slim

Hi guys I have Dell Vostro 200 Slim desktop computer and I have recently bought Asus EAH3450 PCI-e card and installed it in my computer and after connecting the card with my computer I didn’t get any video. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: Unable to get video after connecting PCi-e card with Dell Vostro 200 Slim

You need to first check whether you have connected your Asus EAH3450 PCI-e card with your computer properly or not. If there is any issue with the connection then that is the reason why you are facing this problem. You should remove the Asus EAH3450 PCI-ecard from your computer first and after that you have to connect your Asus EAH3450 PCI-ecard again and then you have to check whether your problem gets solved or not.

If you are facing the same problem after connecting the Asus EAH3450 PCI-e card with your computer properly then I think you have to remove your Asus EAH3450 PCI-e card from your computer and after that you have to connect your Asus EAH3450 PCI-e with another computer and after connecting the Asus EAH3450 PCI-e card with other computer you have to check whether you are getting the video or not. If you not getting the video in that computer also then it means problem is with your Asus EAH3450 PCI-e card.

If you are not getting the same problem after connecting the Asus EAH3450 PCI-e card with other computer then problem is with your computer setting. I hope this idea will help you to identify the exact issue.

Did you check the BIOS setting in your computer? Because sometime if the BIOS setting are not proper then at that time also this type of problem can take place. First go to the BIOS setting in your computer and after that you have to check whether all the setting in BIOS is ok or not. If you notice anything wrong in the setting then change it and save the setting and restart the PC.

In my desktop Asus EAH3450 PCI-e card is connected properly and I have also tried to another PC slot in my computer but after connecting it with another slot also same problem was coming. Now after that I have also checked my card with another PC and with another PC also didn’t get the same problem.

Is there anything wrong with my computer or something else is causing this issue.

To solve this problem you have to update the BIOS in your computer and after updating the BIOS in your computer your problem will get solved. I am telling you this because many times when we connect any new hardware with our system at that time our system does not recognize that hardware and after that we have to update the BIOS and then problem will get solved. To update the BIOS you have to download the BIOS update file from the internet and after that you have to update the BIOS in your system and after updating the BIOS your problem will get solved.

If you want to download the BIOS update file for your Dell Vostro 200 then you can download the file by clicking here on DOWNLOAD button. After clicking on the download button you have to download the BIOS file and update the BIOS.

From your given download link I have download the BIOS update file and then I have update the BIOS in my computer and after updating the BIOS when I try to use my PCI-e card at that time it worked fine. Thank you for helping me. I really appreciate your help.