Thread: Iolo's System Mechanic pro SSD optimization feature unable to detect corsair force3 120 GB

Iolo's System Mechanic pro SSD optimization feature unable to detect corsair force3 120 GB

I've been holding off asking this in the hope of finding information in a sticky somewhere, but not having much luck. I am totally new to SSD; on the other hand, I installed a 120 GB Force3 on my system and have been running effortlessly for the past week or so.

I have to Iolo System Pro mechanic and have been using for years with standard hard drive. It has lately introduce a SSD optimization characteristic in the software does not distinguish my SSD. Mention is made of a firmware update for compatibility with the units, however, this is where I'm stuck.

Can anyone advise how I can determine the current level of firmware? I've seen several post-it with links to the new firmware, but I have not delved into them yet.

Re: Iolo's System Mechanic pro SSD optimization feature unable to detect corsair force3 120 GB

Quote Originally Posted by Mia! View Post
    I've been holding off asking this in the hope of finding information in a sticky somewhere, but not having much luck. I am totally new to SSD; on the other hand, I installed a 120 GB Force3 on my system and have been running effortlessly for the past week or so.

I have to Iolo System Pro mechanic and have been using for years with standard hard drive. It has lately introduce a SSD optimization characteristic in the software does not distinguish my SSD. Mention is made of a firmware update for compatibility with the units, however, this is where I'm stuck.

Can anyone advise how I can determine the current level of firmware? I've seen several post-it with links to the new firmware, but I have not delved into them yet.
    Back to post it. Download the firmware for your drive. Is the upgrade program it. Run the program. What to tell your firmware then you have to get out of it.

Re: Iolo's System Mechanic pro SSD optimization feature unable to detect corsair force3 120 GB

I suggest not using that one third of SSD optimization software because the instructions Corsairs sticky is more than adequate and also for the reason that the introduction of third party software like that could only worsen the situation.

• To locate what the SSD firmware is to download the firmware update package and run the SSD upgrade program. This will tell the SSD firmware is running.
    • Instead of optimizing system Mechanic not in use. You be able to only enable and disable some Windows settings. It does not really optimize the SSD.
    • If you imagine I have troubles with ATTO race performance.