Thread: Asus Crosshair V+ Corsair H100-Freezing+Fan Error

Asus Crosshair V+ Corsair H100-Freezing+Fan Error

Hi, installed the H100 spend this Sunday and everything was working well. I did a stress test to see what some temps I was with the new H100. CPU temperature was 38 constant uses Prime95 intended for 30 minutes. Team was just right for the day.

I turned nothing on the display then closed it on your have possession of. Apparent CMOS button is pressed, boots, tells the BIOS recovering, press F1 then froze. Reboot anything. Unplugged everything, pulled the GPU, RAM, power supply connectors, reassemble everything, then I acquire a CPU fan mistake, press F1, then freezes in the BIOS. The two radiator fans are functioning, in the light of the pump are on, the fans slow down / go quicker when you press the button on the pump.

Re: Asus Crosshair V+ Corsair H100-Freezing+Fan Error

Does 8-pin connector and 4 pin connected? I had a similar trouble and actually had to plug the 4 pin molex on the first PCI-E and solved my startup errors

Quote Originally Posted by sHaRiCe View Post
    Does 8-pin connector and 4 pin connected? I had a similar trouble and actually had to plug the 4 pin molex on the first PCI-E and solved my startup errors
    Have the 1 wire connectors beginning the pump connected to the CPU FAN header on the motherboard and the 2 pin molex connected to my PSU Molex.

There is a third power socket plate, which is just above the first PCIe slot, attempt to connect so well that uses a standard 4-pin molex. I had the identical trouble I had until I plugged that connect

If you saw an mistake in the CPU fan when you establish with the H100, representing that the pump was running, or running at a inferior speed than the CPU fan pace in BIOS programmed minimum. Pump speed be what it is showing the speed of the CPU fan in that case.

You can test the pump without installing a CPU cooler. Connect the pump to molex power cable and three pin connector from the pump to a manifold of the fan. Place the pump in any place, or keep it in the hand. Pump speed should be 2000 RPM.

When I was able to get to the options in the bios fan that was in 65rpms. it's not a mistake either. It would be good pump LED turned red to indicate that the pump has failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gameli View Post
    When I was able to get to the options in the bios fan that was in 65rpms. it's not a mistake either. It would be good pump LED turned red to indicate that the pump has failed.
    Better yet, how about a small screen led directly to the pump head RPM you just read.