Thread: Launcher system for ASUS Eee Note

Launcher system for ASUS Eee Note

I've thought of a brand new gameplan to start more applications without needing to institute them, or make updates to the inward SD card. The qLauncher applications to the EeeNote and have pre-populated its menu with various applications that have been ported.

Re: Launcher system for ASUS Eee Note

The qLauncher applications to the EeeNote and have pre-populated its menu with changing applications that have been ported.

The qLauncher installation permits you to unite new articles, remove existing parts, unite and remove tabs for application group, and move articles in the middle of the existing tabs.

To run qLauncher, I am abusing the call to the "ASUS_ETABLE_HOPPER_TEST" script, whose execution is endeavored each time an external SD card is inserted.The "ASUS_ETABLE_HOPPER_TEST" script populates some needed earth variables, and then begins the qLauncher executable. I have set the home registry in the script to be "/mnt/extsdcard/home", so all applications settings indexes ought to be put on the external SD card as a substitute for the internal storage.

The Settings from at one time established applications should not be good to go unless you duplicate the settings records from the "/eTablet" index. I have combined various applicationss that I have ported for testing. Some work, some don't. The combined applicationss might be found in the "receptacles" catalog. Since you could love cause code for any of the aforementioned applications, please don't dither to ask.

What I did to solve it was to open Cuteexplorer and open the index ASUS_ETABLE_HOPPER_TEST. The qlauncher application is started and you could probably click on the programs that you feel a distinct desire to run. Not the sum total of them work, but I found an amazing one for my reason: Nediting. You are able to open text indexes and update them with no confinements. It even handles Chinese elements and stresses in vowels for Spanish.

The alternate situation I found is that some applications open and fizzle to close when I hit passageway or stop. The way to close them is by pressing for a few seconds with your finger on the home menu. It compels the application to close and takes you back to the primary menu.

I am really looking send to more developments in this heading. Having the applications in the SD card is likewise absolutely helpful assuming that you need to save memory. I am positive we are all anticipating unique. Some of the applications you decided on to join appear absolutely functional.

I conjecture the time is now for me to do a natural reload on my EeeNote. I've made such a large number of major alterations just, that I'm not actually certain where the situation falsehoods. I'll begin with a clean stack on my EeeNote and see provided that I am able to pinpoint the situation. It's in all probability identified with the way that I've traded my whole Qt framework with one I've I'd really jump at the chance to put up some sort of substance administration framework that could permit others to make records and transfer their particular matter and files. The situation is that the just CMS I know how to code for is DotNetNuke, and again, I don't totally have chance to commit to network-locale improvement at the instant.aggregated from the Asus sources.

I'd really jump at the chance to put up some sort of substance administration framework that could permit others to make records and transfer their particular matter and files. The situation is that the just CMS I know how to code for is DotNetNuke, and again, I don't totally have chance to commit to network-locale improvement at the instant.

I'll begin with a clean load on my EeeNote and see depending on if I am able to pinpoint the situation. It's likely identified with the way that I've swapped my whole Qt framework with one I've gathered from the Asus sources.