Thread: Getting BSod with corsair force GT 120 GB SSD on Asus P6X58D-E

Getting BSod with corsair force GT 120 GB SSD on Asus P6X58D-E

Has anybody been capable to enclose a force SSD 120 GB GT running on an Asus P6XD58D-E with no BSODs?

re: Getting BSod with corsair force GT 120 GB SSD on Asus P6X58D-E

Now I updated to the latest bios (0701) and upgraded the SSD with the latest firmware (1.3.2) Let's see what happens.

I have also updated to the latest bios (0701), shone the latest FW for the Marvell controller, also updated the latest firmware gt (1.3.2), and I'm using the latest drivers for Intel and Marvell controllers.

I tried to install at all ports of the Intel and Marvell. I've tried installing in AHCI and IDE controllers in both. In summary, from the 30 + windows 7 installation attempts I have only three were successful. Ensure that you install windows 7 is a nightmare.

Once in windows I have also tried all the settings on this discussion, the growing tensions, and S3, but all in vain. From time to time it takes several hours to sleep, others I cannot even enter my password .And every time you lock the disc is not as reported by others.

What I would like to know Corsair is what I do? This unit does not work!

Only adjustment I did was disable all Marvell chips in the BIOS and modify the profile of high power windows and position it with sleep drives. I do not make use of hibernation or hybrid sleep is. It also set up the LPM by no means off in the power profile.

My SSD also disappears after a BSOD, but for a number of reasons I have not had a BSOD since I updated to 1.3.2 (5 days now). My PC has crashed once on "loading asus” something before the rear screen, since I upgraded to BIOS 0701.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadou View Post
    Only adjustment I did was disable all Marvell chips in the BIOS and modify the profile of high power windows and position it with sleep drives. I do not make use of hibernation or hybrid sleep is. It also set up the LPM by no means off in the power profile.

My SSD also disappears after a BSOD, but for a number of reasons I have not had a BSOD since I updated to 1.3.2 (5 days now). My PC has crashed once on "loading asus” something before the rear screen, since I upgraded to BIOS 0701.
    Yes .Absolutely No BSOD or any trouble that is ROCK SOLID for over two months in RAID 0 on ASUS P6X58 PRO-E, SATA 3 ports Marvell 6GBs (firmware v1.3). Cloning unit did the trick for me.

I reorganized FORCE GT SSD's to Firmware to v 1.3 using onboard non Marvel AHCI Sata 2 port. I attempt to do a system restore from a Win 7 Pro 64 bit back up to the recently twisted FORCE GT RAID 0 array - no joy "critical mistake- system drive is absent.

(After head scratching for many hours) I installed a fresh load of Win 7 64 bit on a 150 WD Raptor hard drive I had as a spare. Then downloaded and installed all the obligatory Windows updates to it as well.

I booted from the clean Win 7 install on the WD HDD and then "cloned" this drive to the RAID 0 FORCE GT array (240 GB shared total) by means of the free download software, "Clonezilla."

My system is ROCK SOLID & lightning fast with the FORCE GT's compared to 2 each Corsair 120 GB FORCE SATA II SSD's that I used beforehand. jointly, in RAID 0, the System is entirely steady. Not one single BSOD of freeze/crash in two months .

Just thought I'd split what has worked astonishingly fine for me and has been completely trouble free. Perhaps someone else will be capable to duplicate the process and observe what numbers ATTO gives on another system.

I'd be grateful for hearing if this cloning method .I benefitted anybody else. Again, "It worked for me!!"

I imaged my further corsair ssd and F60 with clonezilla. But I'm not capable to restore the image to the GT Force.

In the first two GT Force efforts the "departed" before the real restore procedure could start. I tried five more times nevertheless the drive "fails" arbitrarily before the restore process CAN come to an end. Most excellent attempt lasted about 8 minutes all the way up to 82% before the drive fails.

My estimate is that it's an older version of ATTO. Your score is not possible. Give the impression of being at the specs of the SSDs themselves. In a ideal world with no overhead of the OS on the RAID array, your maximum theoretical limit is 2 x the speed of a single drive.

It doesn't matter to me. My system is way faster than it was on the Corsair 120 GB FORCE SATA II drives (also in RAID 0) on the identical hardware setup. Feel free to appraisal my system specs.

Even if ATTO is mistaken, my system runs extremely rapid & happily without a single hiccup. I'll take steady and fast any day. I thought it would be superior to share a success story.