Thread: Watercooling: Single loop or Dual Loop

Watercooling: Single loop or Dual Loop

I am planning to configure the dual res and here I have few questions. One side cooling my GPU(s) and the further cooling my microprocessor as well as ram (I recognize that water cooling ram is overkill except I have the choice)
    • Loop1: Res1 > Rad1 > CPU > Ram > Res1
    • Loop2: Res2 > GPU1 > GPU 2 > Res2

Currently I own a CPU which is an Intel core i7-2600k 3.4GHz @ 4.0GHz. Right now there is only one GPU (GTX 560 TI Superclocked) but soon I am going to buy another one. If so, then do you think that Single loop is enough for all these otherwise do I need dual loop? If dual loop, what components I need for this?

Any suggestions will be helpful.

Re: Watercooling: Single loop or Dual Loop

If you only want the CPU to water cooling is a 1x120 wheel often enough, most of them choose right away for a 2x120 - First install all the stuff where you want them and cut on the basis of your snakes - Do not be too short / tight turns with your snakes, it can leak - turn the links do not go down, but not too tight, it can both lead to leaks! - Stuff First disassemble and assemble outside the cabinet, then with water leakage tests - always do rinse with distilled water, even if you are new stuff! - Leak testing and filling you can easily walk with a power short circuit. Grab a paper clip and bend to what. Then connect the green wire with any black wire (ground). Nutrition in the socket and the power will run without your PC to turn on!

The Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H50 CPU Cooler gives you the power of liquid cooling in a compact, easy-to-install package. You get superior cooling for higher overclocking performance without the complexity of traditional liquid-cooling systems.

No require to run dual loops, except I presume if you would like to, you can run a dual loop hybrid by the use of similar res (if the res has multiports) plus you would like to use up the money on one more pump. You may perhaps effortlessly run that entire on single loop, though...regardless of the additional video card. I run a CPU as well as 2 GPU loop through 2 rads quite straightforwardly...as do a huge mainstream of others.