Thread: Best 120-128 GB SSD for building new PC

Best 120-128 GB SSD for building new PC

I am looking to buy a 120(128) GB ssd that will be used only for storage purpose. The other configuration of the system is being as follows:
    • Mobo: Asrock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3
    • CPU: Intel Core i5 2500k
    • GPU: Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti SOC series
    • RAM: Kingston HyperX blu 1600 MHz 8GB
    • HDD: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
    • PSU: Corsair Gaming Series GS600 14CM
    • Monitor: Samsung 23" 350 series LED

Now I want to choose best SSD devices between Kingston ssd V100 128GB SATA2 2.5 inch, Corsair Force Series 3 120GB SATA 3 6Gb/s and OCZ Agility 3 120GB SATA III 2.5" SSD. Then please help me to choose the best SSD between these three SSD devices. Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: Best 120-128 GB SSD for building new PC

The motherboard you use is to be Asrock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 and it will be compatible with Corsair Force Series™ 3 120GB SATA 3 6Gb/s. Hence I think this is the best SSD that will be work best on your system.

Force Series 3 SSDs are intended to most recent through some system upgrades. Adding a Force Series 3 at present is means that you'll still acquire incredible storage performance. I think this is the storage device that specially builds for such type of high configuration system. It also works with the gaming type of computer system. I buy this SSD in last month and I think you can also get the best superior performance onto it.

OCZ Agility 3 SATA III Solid State Drives are designed and built to provide an exceptional balance of performance and value. I think you can also check its performance with the other SSD. I am sure that you have not disappointed with this SSD device. OCZ Agility 3 is conceivably one of the fastest drives available today. Although it’s still not quite as fast as OCZ’s flagship model. Hence I think this will be also one of the alternative choices for your system.

Built with the quality, reliability, and durability that lives up to the OCZ name. They deliver wonderful SATA 3 performance, with prices that are comparable to lower-performance SATA 2 solid-state drives. Based on the impressive performance most of the user should be prefer the OCZ Agility 3 SATA III Solid State Drive.

The OCZ Agility 3, though fast, is noticeably slower than other SATA 6Gbps SSDs without being proportionally cheaper. While if we consider the other SSD such as Kingston ssd V100 128GB SATA2 2.5 inch then I think this will be also gives the better performance. It contains few features and they are faster boot times and application loads than hard drives as well as few moving parts has been avoided onto this SSD. Hence it is easy to handle rougher conditions and well supported for the longer life. Then choose it as per my suggestions.

The solid-state drive is built with no moving parts, creation it far fewer predisposed to injure from shock and vibration than traditional hard drives. Because of the less moving parts onto it, it will be takes less booting time. In result, the Kingston ssd provide faster executions time.

The Kingston V100 series of solid state drives are available in three sizes, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB. Mostly important that this SSD has been provided 3 years warranty. Then try to buy this device and locate the result onto your system. I hope that this will be work to fix any type of storage problem onto it.

OCZ Vertex 3 is probably the most popular right now and recommended by Maximum PC Magazine. Most of the expert says that this device has been provide the superior speed onto their system and it will be work best onto such type of system. SSD's are pretty decent these days, rarely have they any problems. If still you faced any problem with this type of storage devices then you need to take 24/7 technical support help. I am sure that they will provide you the best solution over this issue.

When compared against older generation enthusiast grade SSDs or higher end hard drives the OCZ Agility 3 is a great choice. I think this is the SSD that will be definitely compatible with the mentioned system. You need to contact the official site expert person. I am sure that expert has to be work to fix your SSD drive selection problem.