Thread: Result after testing Seagate battery

Result after testing Seagate battery

When now I want to start an actual battery results stream from the device...So I am using a latest device and it has a complete cycle on the battery. When I did a charge at 100 percent by using USB wall adapter that I simply seem to get about 4 hrs 5 min of flow to one client. And no other devices attempt to connect and the media individual stream was m4v file at the 480p resolution. Only through these Seagate app during the testing so am assuming that advertised for the device with one client connect but it not terrible either. The power display seems to come up to regarding 1hour30min previous to the device totally powered downward. Everyone else has related results? But the power red indicator shows up with only 20% of the battery left behind and that last 1hour30min things aren't count up. The manual state typically approximately 50 min of stream flow left when the red indicator is on.

Re: Result after testing Seagate battery

Yeah I completely have the same opinion... over the earlier couple of weeks; I’ve used up way too greatly occasion online and on forum trying to obtain this drive to work. I’ve not at all had such problems with a Seagate hard drive... I estimate you get hold of what you give for. If you desire a hard state drive, then you have to pay for a hard state drive. At this point, I fairly pay extra money and am unable to find tons of storage space and pick up one of Intel’s new 3rd generation solid state drives.

Ok following my test on the recharge via wall was concerning about 3 hours "yellow light", I unplugged from the wall and plugged backside in and the light stay sea green representative a charge of >= 90%. After that I plugged in the USB cable to sync a little more data and the charge light is now "yellow" again, I am confused once more. Tidy up after 30min of organism plug in via USB 2.0 the charge light go back green" So far I really like the device I just wish for to be sure I have one to facilitate is operating properly

Yeah Battery testing can be in fact it is difficult. I include been responsibility it for years and have been use goods from Futek instrument. Their goods are reasonable and simple to use. It collects data such as voltage, current, impedance, etc... And graph them on your PC. An able to Use these data to find out about battery power and battery life. If you be able to locate their goods on futek site. Go look through their data attainment products. They also contain better, more difficult battery testing unit. But I think for your test, a DAQ system be supposed to do the trick

4hrs 5min is attractive since 4hrs 10min would be the stream time if 50 min is 20% of battery time. 90 min is approaching double what Seagate claims. I haven't tried to drain the battery so I can't help with that issue. In general, the battery LED has been puzzling and I wear out my determine I trying to locate out what the standby time was. I didn't find out. I've got 3 answers from Seagate about the battery LED.

When the first 32 were get via email and replies to a question .and with the 3rd auk 3rd yesterday Seagate reply me to comment at the Amazon The issue come up since I consideration the User Guide was confusing. The light will be amber if the battery is approximately 75% and will be red about 20%. I think the guide was wrong and what you're seeing is reliable with how I understand the drive lights to work."Even though I can't substantiate the percentages, #3 is nearby to my skill. However, I get red, instead of yellowish, during charging. #2 would have been nice because it's more informative