Thread: Media Server files in reverse order in the BlackArmor NAS 110.

Media Server files in reverse order in the BlackArmor NAS 110.

I came here to take some suggestion form here and hope that someone will really help in my cause. In my cause, the problem is that I am having the BlackArmor NAS 110 and while using this I am facing some odd results wile using its media server component. When I am trying to view my album list at that time I can see that they are listed in the REVERSE alphabetical order. I can see how to change between alpha and date arrange - but how can I modify the sequence?

Re: Media Server files in reverse order in the BlackArmor NAS 110.

Here first tell us that, which firmware version do you have installed in your BlackArmor NAS 110? If you are not able to find the firmware version then I will say you to check on the initial page that loads when you access the web. And for resolving your problem I will say you to check for the latest firmware update. I am sure that this will really help you in this cause.

I asked to the support for the same problem and they respond in my cause. In the reply they have suggested me to check for the latest updates in this cause and I tried with this suggestion. And after the upgrade I can see that I am getting the all the media list in the proper order. So, for resolving your problem also I will say you to check for the latest updates for your firmware and after this I am sure that this will really help in your cause. If update also not worked in your cause then try to replace this one and take the other one instead of this.

For that have also send the emails to the support to request about UPS support, but from there also I get no response has been received whatsoever. After this I lift a second one on the new creation of protected thumbnails by the other media server. Btu from there also I can see that they are not responding to the Emails. So you can reply me I this cause?

For that I find that since the firmware upgrade the media server just WON'T give out jpeg files to any of my media players. Also, my NAS rarely goes slower than a turtle in treacle which also seems to have something to do with the media server - so I have turned it off. This is a real pain as it was working before I thought of using the Seagate "help chat" but they carefully state that this is NOT for use with networked products. I am really content with the NAS 110 when it workings BUT it does seem to be a bit on the flaky side, and that's when you learn that the tech hold is somewhat lacking.

Yeah thanks dude, I tried with the upgrade and after that I found that the media list is now showing in the right order. Now I am happy with my BlackArmor NAS 110.

hey dude, can you reply me that how can you get resolve this reverse order problem in your BlackArmor NAS 110. I a asking you this because I am also having the same BlackArmor NAS 110 and facing the same reverse order problem. I also tried with the suggestion which is suggested over here but I still the same problem? Please reply me back about this.