Thread: public beta for the latest version of the Seagate GoFlex Satellite firmware v. 1.2

public beta for the latest version of the Seagate GoFlex Satellite firmware v. 1.2

I have heard about the new release for the wireless hard drive from the ‘Seagate GoFlex Satellite’, so I am very much interested about this. So is there any beta or trial version is available for the ‘Seagate GoFlex Satellite’. Where I will get that or what are the procedures I have to take for these beta versions. So I don’t know much about this so if you guys have any of the information about this issue then please help me out, any suggestion from your side will be appreciated.

Re: public beta for the latest version of the Seagate GoFlex Satellite firmware v. 1.2

Yes the companies have announced the release for the beta testing for this Wireless HD this is great for the user of the ‘Seagate GoFlex Satellite’. So if any of the users are interested to get this need to be register to the official side of ‘Seagate GoFlex Satellite’. All the following features are seen in this new release which include Improved Music sort Support for existing playlists, Interface responsiveness.

Re: public beta for the latest version of the Seagate GoFlex Satellite firmware v. 1.2

This is the good news that the Seagate is launching its beta GoFlex Satellite firmware v. 1.2 version for the use, so all that I know that this is available to the authorized person who are already the member for the Seagate and to the expert guys and also to some of the organization for the testing purpose, all that if you want to get this beta then you have to sign up to their site and have to register yourself over there. And if you are selected depends on your qualification or the condition provided by that company is fulfilled by your side then there are the possibility that you will get the beta for this GoFlex Satellite.

There is the announcement for the release of the b eta version for the Seagate GoFlex Satellite, to the regular user who is already the member of this Seagate. So the beta will be available to this authenticated process, so the device is sent to the qualified user only or to the organization employ who work for this Seagate GoFlex Satellite.