Thread: Best option DSLR camera at $500

Best option DSLR camera at $500

Hey pals I am newbie in the camera knowledge and unable to understand DSLR cameras but one of my friend advised to take one can anyone suggest good DSLR camera under my budget of $500?

f anyone could help me get the best deal!

Re: Best option DSLR camera at $500

Brother u are definitely misguided DSLR camera and even brand new are never available under the budget you have given.

Please try spending more and buy a good one as they are precious and may work longer for you.

You have to get 2nd hand value at to facilitate the budget you are trying in.
    funds is too low. $900-1000 can get u a basic level DSLR.
    Why are you not thinking to get m 4/3 cameras?

Canon EOS 1000D are too known as the Digital Rebel XS comes with 10.1 megapixel APS-C size CMOS sensor On-chip sound decrease circuitry on CMOS sensor 3-layer visual Low Pass Filter (LPF) Digic II Imaging Processor EOS Integrated concentrated effort System High Speed and Quick Response vigorous Body with Rugged Design High accuracy 9-point autofocus (AF) system Mode dial for easy access to a range of shooting modes New Optional Lenses and Accessories

If you are looking ony for color saturation, have you tried to use a vivid effect function on cam? This effect will increase contrast and color saturation to give u bolder colors.
    on the other hand, u can make use of freeware such as photo cape to occupy yourself around with your color and much more..

if your camera is older one, its occasion to upgrade..
    pns cameras such as Canon S95, Panasonic LX-5, Olympus XZ-1 is a set higher because of their bigger sensors and present u a bundle extra functions and skin texture and better image superiority than regular pns cameras. But u require to save a bit more though.

They are little smaller, packed in and light compared to DLSR, large and weighty to easily much heavier than those.