Thread: Selective opening in Seagate GoFlex Satellite’s causes app to crash

Selective opening in Seagate GoFlex Satellite’s causes app to crash

Now I have seen this happening in the GoFlex Satellite whenever I try to open a non apple file using the GoFlex app the app crashes. I don’t know but this problem has started recently and I don’t know what is the source of the problem, so it will be better if anyone of you all have some solution for the same then do let me know about it as soon as possible, that’s what I am saying here. anyone else who is having this problem then do comment over here accordingly.

Re: Selective opening in Seagate GoFlex Satellite’s causes app to crash

Quote Originally Posted by silvery View Post
    Now I have seen this happening in the GoFlex Satellite whenever I try to open a non apple file using the GoFlex app the app crashes. I don’t know but this problem has started recently and I don’t know what is the source of the problem, so it will be better if anyone of you all have some solution for the same then do let me know about it as soon as possible, that’s what I am saying here. anyone else who is having this problem then do comment over here accordingly.
    All you have to do is upgrade your firmware and that’s what you should be doing over here, so that’s what I am saying here.
    I think the latest firmware version that is available is 1.1.0.005a. so you can go and download it from there, that’s what you should be doing over here.

I think so you should contact the Seagate customer support to get the appropriate information that’s what I feel here, so that’s what you should be doing. I think they are the people who are having adequate knowledge about the same, so that’s what I am saying here.

Go ahead and have a chat with the Seagate people about the same I am sure they would give a good solution for the same, so that’s it from my side for you all, anything else that you need to know about the issue then do let me know about it as soon as possible so that I can address it accordingly.

You know what dude I did have a chat with them about the same and they give me a link for the troubleshooting. Which I did not find it useful at all. so if possible do give me some other solutions for the same.