Thread: Creating video in AMD PC

Creating video in AMD PC

Hey friends I want to create videos for job. I heard about the CPU concentrated video depiction is so, I'd akin to listen to some recommendation for an AMD system that would grip all aspect for creation of videos.

With the not noteworthy review of the original AMD FX Bulldozer I speculate if I'd be well with a 2, 6 or 4 core CPU? What video card / GPU would be optional? I would buy an Intel but all Intel seems to be two times over the worth.

I'll have to do a fresh arrangement construct by December but, I was really awaiting the AMD motherboards to come up with PCIe 3 support.

Re: Creating video in AMD PC

So u want to make use of ATHLON for video making. Phenom II x6 added with any fundamental video card like the AMD 5450, ATI 4550, 6450 could do the work for you. You might also obtain an AM3 and mother board lest AMD fixes their CPU problems with BD and the pile driver CPUs are upright.

You should not be disturbed concerning PCI-E 3.o, there is no existing video card that is able to take benefit of that bandwidth, the majority can't even use 2.0 packed bandwidth and they are in the top listed graphic cards not necessary until you go for extensive gaming.

Oh yes I agree that PCI 3 support was great but let it be. Bulldozers will effort rather fine for video cutting. The mere problem would be that you have to spend more 2500k in addition to have an enhanced, cheaper processor.

An opening level GPU will do the job just well to create videos. I would by no means guess. I was making an allowance for a 6770 or stay for the 7770.

I required AMD just because it's what I'm used to. Intel is better any time than any other. It used to be mostly base on a cost issue. I just want to be fully updated with the latest configuration hence I was considering AMD for PCIe3 mother board because I wanted to experience the next generation computing.

The specifics you want to enjoy on AMD are not supported precisely in AMD. AMD do not contain quick sync.

An intel 2600 or 2600k plus 16 gb or additional RAM will serve up you improved than present AMD processor even though u could be have to pay more 2600k.

I think you will be able to also use an NVIDIA 560 or superior with adobe's mercury engine for video cutting, an SSD could help too except they will cost more higher.