Thread: Need Guidance for connecting GPU SLI blocks.

Need Guidance for connecting GPU SLI blocks.

Friends there I have landed myself I a trouble as I tried to connect my Coolant for The GPU SLI blocks without any expert help and now I am stuck with this complex looking assembling works for my GPU coolant. Actually I have bought a Bits power coolant and tried to fix it but now in here I have no clue what to do further.

This is my primary occasion responsibility all of this. I was told those be the fixtures I wanted for my board. I have an Asus p67 pro.however will modify to mother boards in the prospect. So if this is unique to this mother board. Afterward tube sounds like the way to go. Which ones can work similarly is good in price? I wanted to go for the heat killer but someone that could save my money.

Re: Need Guidance for connecting GPU SLI blocks.

Bro u did a hard job there going for such a complex assembling there. You said to be shifting from to mother board gigabyte but I would like to tell you that its not that there is some fault with those motherboards but the fitting for all mother boards are standard.

The fittings you are trying to use may not be for yours but for SLI cards. As it looks like the direct connect units you are trying to use are not for yours but will fit only for some unique cards.

I am presently using the barbs of approx half inches and the smaller tubes that came with the same kit. But that looks small to fit in that barbs hence I ordered some more of them this bigger than half inches but again the issue of leaking from the extended side arises. Should I rely on the clamps that are available with me. Since it is related to leakage of the coolant I would be want to sure for that.

If the condition is that you are with a 1/2" inch inner diameter barb/fitting, that refers to the inner distance of the tubing it is intended for. External distance, as referring to tubing is representing the major dimension of the matter in use. "Wall" indicates to the distance flanked by the internal diameter and the external width of the tubing.