Thread: Thermaltake CPU Cooler for LGA 1366

Thermaltake CPU Cooler for LGA 1366

I need CPU Cooler for LGA 1366 and I am thinking to get the Thermaltake. But before going to buy that, I need to have some suggestion from you people. Do you have any other good suggestion for me or this is the best for me. Please reply on this as soon as possible.

Re: Thermaltake CPU Cooler for LGA 1366

With the release of Core i7 processors, the demand for suitable coolers has increased. The old, well-proven models of the LGA 775 series unfortunately does not fit on the broader base of the LGA 1366th so had all the manufacturers produce new models or make appropriate retrofit brackets ready. We looked at 10 different models and tested their properties. These are used by the manufacturer Noctua cooler, Scythe, Asus, Zalman, Spire and of course Intel.

The current Core i7 processors are not only more effective and faster, but also become warmer. All three models have a TPD (loss) of 130 watts. Such processors must, of course, a proper cooling. Suitable models or conversion kits for existing coolers were replenished relatively quickly. The manufacturer Noctua and Scythe have as responded comparatively quickly and the first manufacturer LGA1366 kits offered free Noctua, Scythe for a small fee. This was followed by other manufacturers such as Gelid Solutions and Xigmatek. This was the quickest solution, already making good on 775 coolers compatible with the new socket.

Below are some suggestions for you:
    • Boxed cooler:
      The original cooler from Intel is in the boxed version of the Core i7 920 was there. This cooler is usually just a cheap way to cool the processor. Enough he does, he is also often used, and compatibility is guaranteed.
    • Noctua NH-U12P SE1366:
      This cooler was the first model available for the 1366th base In effect, he is the Noctua NH-U12P identical. Therefore, Noctua has also offered Umbauklips suitable for the socket 1366th
    • Scythe Mugen:
      The Mugen we have already in our possession in 2006. This cooler was originally used on our 775 systems and was originally called "Infinity". Later it was renamed to "Mugen". This cooler was since its appearance, until now a top cooler. The enormous size and great cooling performance have always spoken for itself. Scythe also have relatively fast right LGA1366 conversion kits available. So we could even call the relatively "old" cooler again to life.
    • Scythe Mugen 2:
      The Mugen successor has only been a few weeks on the market and the first real LGA1366 cooler from Scythe. Bigger, stronger and quieter was the motto for the production.

The LGA1366 cooler brand of PC Cooler consists of relatively closely stacked aluminum fins. There bottom plate which embedded copper heat pipes to dissipate the heat quickly. A more appropriate means of Gummientkoppler fan increases the cooling capacity.

Cooler CPU Intel Socket LGA 1366 CLP0574 Jing. Below are the features for that:
    Features
    • Supports Auto-negotiation-.
    • Optimized cooling performance.
    • Large Aluminum fins with five heat-pipes Φ6 offers good cooling capacity.
    • It Supports OC to 4.0g in i7 CPU.
    • All nickel plated fins, copper base and heat pipes for better heat transmission.
    • Extremely silent 120mm VR 2 fans, speed from 800 ~ 1300rpm.
    • Ultra quiet operation with 16 dBA under minimum fan speed.
    • Dual exhaust inhalation unique reverse fan 120mm Designer generated air flow to enhance Greater thermal performance.
    • Vibration-absorbent gaskets while DECREASE noise operation.
    • Universal Socket Compatibility & Accessory Package.
    • All-in-one back-plate design for accelerated installation.
    • Universal support: 1366/1156/775 Intel LGA socket AM2/AM2 + and AMD socket / AM3.
    • Superb maximizes thermal heat transfer grease.

You can take a look at the Innovatek Q-max CPU cooler and see if this helps you. Innovatek Q max CPU cooler is universal for both LGA 1366 (i7) and for the LGA 1156 / 1155 (i5) and fits on both bases. The solid all-metal radiator is by mounting base screwed directly to the motherboard. The Q-max is like all Innovatek cooler on the optimal use of the cooling medium (cooling water) to develop. Even at very low flow rates, it provides the maximum cooling performance. There is a flow resistance of the Q-max minimal. The CPU cooler is therefore no special requirements for pump or cooling system. The flow is maintained in each case fully preserved, since the cooler during normal use may become clogged.

The Q-Max taps into a completely new interior design. The very complex inner life consists of more than 120 individual parts and provides an optimum distribution of water safely. The water is flushed through a special base plate and collected by so-called injectors. This increases the usable surface tremendously smooth and has a very cooling.

Here are the features for Innovatek Q-max CPU cooler:
    • Highest cooling performance
    • Full metal version! (Full Metal)
    • Optimized for modern CPUs for Socket 1366, 1155 and 1156
    • No cross-sectional narrowing in the cooler
    • Cooling capacity is maintained long term fully
    • Minimal pressure drop through the cooler
    • Full cooling power at minimal flow rate of 0.3 l / min
    • You do not need a special pump
    • Easy and secure application
    • Optimized restraint system with safe mounting using screws
    • Absolutely elegant and high-quality metal-like appearance

Below are the specifications for the COOLER MASTER. This can be also one of the best choices.

Specification:
    • Model: RR-V6SV-22PR-R1
    • CPU Socket: Intel Socket LGA1366/1156/775
    • AMD Socket: AM3/AM2 + / AM2
    • Dimension: 5.2 x 4.7 x 6.5 "(131.5 x 120 x 165 mm)
    • Weight: Net Weight: 2.2 lbs (1.00kg)
    • Gross Weight: 2.49 lbs (1.13kg)
    • Heat Sink Material: Copper Base / Aluminum Fins / 6 heatpipes
    • Heat Pipes Dimensions: Ø 6 mm
    • Fan Dimension: 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 "(130 x 61 x 149 mm)
    • Fan Airflow: 34.02 - 93.74 CFM
    • Fan Air Pressure: 0.43 - 3.30 mmH2O
    • Fan Speed: 800 - 2200 RPM (PWM)
    • Fan Life Expectancy: 40000hrs / 25 ° C
    • Bearing Type: DynaLoop ™ Bearing
    • Connector: 4-pin
    • Noise Level: 15 - 38 dBA
    • Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
    • Start Voltage: 6 VDC
    • Operating Voltage: 6 - 13.2 VDC
    • Rated Current: 0.45A (0.7A Max)
    • Input Power: 5.4W (8.4W Max)