Thread: Network Adapter WTF for Windows 7

Network Adapter WTF for Windows 7

I am using the new Nvidia nForce 590 SLI with the Windows 7 64-bit setup. And in this system there is no teaming so for that reason I am using Nforce driver 15.23 for Vista x64 for forcing the teaming. And while using this thing I can say that all the things are working great. But here I can say that when I change video drivers at that time I need to reinstall the Network Access Manager to access teaming controls in the control panel. And also when I do this thing, it leaves the virtual adapter in Network settings. Also I have tried with the removing them but from Device Manager with hidden settings but nothing removes them. Please suggest me if anyone now that how to remove these things in the registry.

Re: Network Adapter WTF for Windows 7

I am not sure that what you are saying over here for understanding your problem I want that there will be some more information about your problem. I am sure here that you are going to team at that time you will need 2 HARDWARE LANs turns them into 1 which then it has to virtualize. And also I think that there will be some problem related with the updating the GPU driver. I am sure that you are getting this problem after you have updated with the latest drivers. So here in your cause I will say you that only update if you are having some problem or else don’t go for the update.

I am sure that I am suing the very clean system and after seeing the suggestion over here I can say that I will try for the latest update for the drivers. And her let me tell you that I always run the latest update for me. So what you think now? Will you again say that I am having this problems is related with the update only? Or there is any problem with the network adapter.

Ok, I get the suggestion for you, follow this all suggestion and then I reply me back if you get some problem related with this. And the suggestion is:
    • Go to Administrative Tools,
    • Click on Services
    • Right Click on NAM
    • And when the popup appears you'll see "startup type" run it manual or disable it

I am getting here that what you are trying to say to me and I think that you are saying me to stops teaming or do you mean in order to delete these extra adapters. I checked as you have suggested to me and there I found that there are no NAM only forceware IP. While trying with your suggestion can say that I have removed all Nvidia files and still these Adapters can not be deleted. What you will say now?

Sorry, but still I am having this problem and I think that there is no solution for this problem. Here I think that the only solution to this problem is to format but after that I will again need for the new installation and there also I egt this problem again. So is there is anyone who feel like he can suggest me in this case?