Thread: Boxee only plays Ads not content

Boxee only plays Ads not content

At this moment I am using the Boxee with the newest update. I am not getting any kind of trouble with watching a few show sources, for example CBC as well as Showtime, except not anything will at present play from the CityTV feed. The ads play will play properly from it, after that the video seems to play, except the display stays black and no audio. I have also installed the Boxee in my laptop and there I don’t see any problems with CityTV. So I can fairly say that the content is there. What could be the problem with the box?

Re: Boxee only plays Ads not content

The Boxee Box bases its operation on the HDMI output, and at last, a device that does not add other analog connections like composite or component video, totally obsolete and outdated today in terms of quality. However, also added a pair of audio outputs (optical and coaxial) if the user has a good set of external speakers to the TV.]

I would even extend a simple part that replaces an HDMI cable from the laptop to the TV screen. Conversely, a receiver would be great on the record not only a USB flash drive or an HD but the content (and recording) is also equal to a computer, TV, phone, or streamed simultaneously to all output devices.

I want to test the box for you like a little longer, simply over here with the questions. Maybe I'm even in the near future about the individual features such as Identify, subtitles and co. Until then, even a short conclusion after one day. The box is fun and probably for the average user to operate better than the Xtreamer. Furthermore, the Boxee box has a surface with many apps; this may not offer the Xtreamer Sun. I also think the Boxee Box by the developers and the community will be better maintained - but I may be wrong.

I heard that there is an update for this Boxee box. There are also a plethora of bug fixes, for example in relation to various problems with the Wi-Fi connection or even when playing DVD images. The update will be automatically distributed to all devices, but can also access the settings manually