Thread: Iolo system mechanic drive medic CD won't boot

Iolo system mechanic drive medic CD won't boot

I have work on HP desktop pc and know some problem arrives on my system. Iolo system mechanic drive medic bootable CD on my HP system for start the Drive Medic DOS-based program. But it doesn’t able to boot the CD. I can’t understand the basic reason behind this issue. Then please help me to understand the basic thing behind this issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Iolo system mechanic drive medic CD won't boot

You need to check the dick you selected for the booting purpose. I suggest to you for contact the official site of this software program. This will be help to you for finding the appropriate disk on your HP system. Then use this official copy of the program and perform the booting task on it. I am sure this will be help to fix your complicated problem.

If you previously set the first bootable device as CD drive then follows below process. If not then set this option in bios and follow below process.
    • First step is inserting the bootable CD in the CD/DVD drive.
    • Reboot your desktop pc and then you see that the system automatically detect the Drive Medic DOS-based program disk and it start the booting process.

This is the major benefit of the official disk on any system that it works automatically and in right direction.

You need to check something on this system. First of all test that is this program boot itself, or does it run in Windows? If the windows boot it then might be the problem related to the windows system otherwise you need to check the disk you use for booting purpose. In that case, definitely you need to buy best disk for such task. this will be work to fix your problem.