Thread: HP-BDDVDRW CA21N on HP Touchsmart 610-1050Y

HP-BDDVDRW CA21N on HP Touchsmart 610-1050Y

I read some articles about the HP Touchsmart 610-1050Y and there is HP-BDDVDRW CA21N present on it. Can anybody explain that this HP-BDDVDRW CA21N is a Blu Ray Player or Blu Ray Playback? Any information would be appreciating.

Re: HP-BDDVDRW CA21N on HP Touchsmart 610-1050Y

This HP-BDDVDRW CA21N is an Blu Ray drive and it will be work to play an movies onto it. this will be work to play nay movies onto it. you can buy this device and it will be best for such HP Touchsmart 610-1050Y touchsmart pc. Then use it on your system and locate its performance.

you also need the appropriate software to play BR discs. This software contains some driver which helps to interact with the system blu ray drive. The HP-DVD software is the best for your system. Then try this and see the performance onto your touchsmart pc. I am sure that you got correct response onto it. the manual of this software gives you the best installation process for installation purpose.

I need the process to get the most updated Version of HP-DVD software. I know that this software works to play Blu Ray movies on such touchsmart pc. Then help me to find the software onto it.

As per my experience you can get this software onto the official site of the HP. Then go to that site and locate the overall compatibility of this software. Try this and see what happen onto it. the HP site will be gives you the proper process that works to find this software in easiest manner. Then download it on your touchsmart pc. After finishing this downloading, you need to apply an installation process on this system. It solves your problem.

The hp.com support pages for your model, that is ALWAYS the place updated versions of this software. You need to visit this site and then find out an correct updated versions onto it. You can also use an mentioned process onto the HP Download page. This mentioned process works to fix your problem.

You asked where you could get the latest update for the HP DVD software with Blu ray support. You can also use an third party site for this installation process. Then apply the process mentioned onto the third party site. This site is works to securely install such software on your touchsmart pc. While the DVD software version is secure strategy for performing this installation process. Then use the best and secured software DVD and perform this installation task on your system. I am sure this will be help to you a lot.