Thread: How to make the Plantronics 925 headset automatically connect with 2 Phones on power up?

How to make the Plantronics 925 headset automatically connect with 2 Phones on power up?

The Plantronics 925 wireless headset I buy in last month and I already make connection of this headset with 2 mobile phones. Now the problem is that one mobile phone is automatically connected with this headset and another needs manual setting to do this connection. I want to do some process or that works to detect this headset automatically on both the mobile phone. Is there a way to do this task? Thanks for any think.

Re: How to make the Plantronics 925 headset automatically connect with 2 Phones on power up?

I think the multipoint option of this headset is might be turned off and hence this issues arrives on your headset. In that case, you need to set this option to turn on. Try this option and observe the behavior of 2 mobile phone with the headset. I hope that this will be work to automatically connect both mobile phones with this headset.

Re: How to make the Plantronics 925 headset automatically connect with 2 Phones on power up?

When you turn the headset on, yes it will connect automatically to the first device. But for your information I also try this option but it can’t work on it. I think you need to find out proper way that works to do this task. In this case, you can take the help of the official site expert person. They give you the best solution over this issue.