Thread: How can I add a Blu-ray drive into MSI 683r or 780r?

How can I add a Blu-ray drive into MSI 683r or 780r?

Last few days, I want to add a Blu-ray drive into MSI laptop. I want to select the best laptop between the MSI 683r and 780r laptop. Then please suggest the best solution that helps me to provide the best way for doing such task. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: How can I add a Blu-ray drive into MSI 683r or 780r?

Based on PCMark Vantage test the GT683 scored 18,162, which is the highest test score in history. The Blu-ray drive is a flawless replacement for the OEM drive in such type of MSI laptop. I have not seen the matte screen, but on my GX680 the glossy 1920x1200 is damn sweet. GT683R came with a voucher for Mafia II download and some other game(s) and a Starcraft II trial. Then as per my experience you need to select this MSI GT683R laptop.

I know MSI's have generally been great in that area, but this new processor will be interesting to push. Then I looking for the performance of this laptops after performing an overclocking task on it. I like a lot of the features of the GX680, but I am very disappointed with some features. It’s noisy keyboard. I hope that there is something best solution available over here to fix this issue.

If you do not use the computer for a long time (more than three weeks), we recommend that MSI GT683r is the best choice for you. Otherwise the features of the other MSI GT780r are also providing suitable features that specially designed for enhancing the performance in long manner. Then try to check the kinds of performance of this laptop and its compatibility issue. I am sure that you got the correct response over this issue. Try this and see what happen onto it.

I recommended to you that Just buy a slim optical drive and I hope that it should work. Try this and see the performance of such motherboard on your system. You need to use an proper connection process that already mentioned on the manual of the drive.

Yes, using the manual you can able to make an proper connection. If you think about this drive manual has to be help to you for making connection then this is the right choice to do the connection. In other cases, you also need to install an suitable driver on this system. The driver has provided the way to interface an system software with this physically connected drive. Then use appropriate driver installation process and use it for connection purpose.

I have a standard DVD burner for my optical drive. But I was thinking to upgrade this to the Blu-Ray player. Hence I'd purchase a 5.25" blu-ray drive and put it in a enclosure. As per the mentioned process, this helps me to fix this issue. Then try this best and it will be helpful to attach a Blu-ray drive on it.

You need to visit the official site of this drive. MSI official site will show the latest additions for the four principal series laptops and its blu-ray drives. This will be work to you for adding an proper blu-ray drive onto it. If it’s not on the site then check their ebay store. I am sure that the ebay store provides you the best blu-ray drive onto it. If you have any problem then contacts the official site expert.