Thread: Plantronics Voyager 510 is not getting charge.

Plantronics Voyager 510 is not getting charge.

Hey friends, recently I have bought the new Plantronics Voyager 510 and after the few days of the use here I can say that there are problem with the charging. The problem is as when I connected to the power supply after the full day of the use at that time I see that it is not getting charge. And also the red light is not blinking there when it is charging. I am not sure that it is getting charge or not but here I am getting confused due to this light is not blinking anymore. Please suggest me any suggestion about this.

Re: Plantronics Voyager 510 is not getting charge.

As I know about the Plantronics, it doesn’t allow you to full drain the headset. You have to charge the headset when it is not being used; this is because you have to make sure that you have a fully charged headset at all times. Here in this cause I will suggest you to try with the cleaning the contact on the ear piece with some alcohol and a Qtip to see if it gets a better charge.. and if this is also not working then you might have to get replace your headset. I am suggesting you about the replacements because there might be some problem related with the headset and the replacement will really help you to fix that problem.

Yes, I am sure that I don't let it fully drain. And here I can see that if when it is at or near full charge, nothing happens when I plug it to the charger. And also the battery has to be the drained to a certain point before the charger will plug in the headset. Also I will say thanks to you for the suggestion, but it doesn’t worked in my case, so can you please suggest me any other suggestion in this cause?

I think that normally the headset should not be working like that. I am also having the headphone and I put this in the charging when there is no use of this headset. I use this headset only for the two hours in the day, and still now all the things are working very fine. I think that there will be some problem with the charging pin of your headset. And if after that still your headset is not working properly then I think that there will be need to replace the headset.

Hey all I am also having the related problem with the Plantronics Voyager 510. And the problem is that it is not getting started. And the problem occurs after the charging this, before the charging all things were very fine but now when I am starting it, there is no blue flash. And after this it is not getting connected with the mobile now, what is wrong with this? Please suggest me also in my problem. While charging I can see that there is red light but when I remove this from the charging at that time I came to know that this is not working any more.

Yet, I have the same problem. Now I have decided to replace the headset and get the new headset instead of this faulty one. And thanks you all for suggesting me in this cause.

I was having this problem and after searching for the suggestion about this I came here on these forums. Here I can see that there are too many suggestions which are suggesting about the replacing the headphone and get the other one instead of this, and this will really help to resolve the problem. So I followed the suggestion but after that also I get the same problem. What will I do now? Is that is common problem related with this headset?