Thread: Unable to boot Acer Aspire T180 after trying to flash BIOS

Unable to boot Acer Aspire T180 after trying to flash BIOS

I use this Acer Aspire T180 desktop computer and now I am facing the booting problem onto this desktop computer. Because of some reason I am trying to perform an flash bios task on this desktop pc. Now the problem is that when I try to do this task then I got failure error message. After that I just try to reboot this system but it gives problem. Actually instead of booting process,, it continuously shows “Verifying DMI Pool Data..” message. Hence I need perfect solution that helps to solve this problem.

Re: Unable to boot Acer Aspire T180 after trying to flash BIOS

This kind of problem arrives when user won’t able to do respective task on this desktop pc. I am sure that this problem happens because you had not use proper BIOS flashing process. Then I must recommended to you for use perfect Bios flashing technique. This helps to you for solving your problem.

Updating your BIOS can cut boot times, fix compatibility issues, and improve overall performance. A computer's Basic Input-Output System (BIOS) is embedded software on a motherboard. It helps to control overall hardware and software communications process. If you want to do this process, then definitely you need to first download the BIOS version onto the USB drive and then using this drive perform simple BIOS flashing process. This helps to solve your problem.

In this BIOS flashing process, first you need to go to the official site of the motherboard and then download the respective advanced BIOS version which is compatible with your motherboard. Then save this downloaded BIOS version setup file onto the USB pen drive. After that set this device as first bootable device onto BIOS and reboot your system. Then please type BIOS flash utility and bios file name. Immediately the bios flashing process start. After finishing this process you need to reboot your system. This works and then system won’t give any problem.

If you think that this bios flashing process goes to the failure and if you have problem with this flashing process then I must say that avoid this process and try to reset the bios of the system. This will be works to solve your problem.

In CMOS setup look for an option to reset the CMOS values to the default setting. You can also try to access the fail-safe defaults option. This helps to you for performing such reset bios setting task. after doing this process try to access your system I am sure that this process boot your system. This bios reset process works to set all the cmos setting of this system to its default stage. Then try this and solve your respective bios query.

If you facing this system boot up problem because of bios update goes failure, then in that case, there is necessary to do this reset task. this is specially designed that works to clear the CMOS memory and set the configuration in its default stage.

The other ways also present that help to solve this bios reset task. On the motherboard there is a small watch battery. Remove this battery along with the power cable from the power supply. Then don’t insert this battery onto the respective position. This battery is called as CMOS battery. It provides continuous power supply to BIOS of motherboard. Then after 5-7 minute insert it into respective position. This works and then your BIOS have been reset correctly. Of course do this task at the power off stage of this motherboard.

It could also possible that some malware entered into your system and this malware restrict your system to do this system boot up task. in that I suggest try to start system in safe mode and use any anti-malware for removing this malware. This will be works to solve your problem.

Few of the other process also present that works to solve this problem. such as update an existing OS of the system. Updating this system OS makes an impact on this BIOS and system. Then you see that this process works and system boot up problem solved completely.

I also faced this problem on my laptop and that time I am not able to understand the basic reason behind this trouble. Then I decided to format my OS drive. I try this and in result it helps me to solve such problem. The OS drive has not contain any important data that why I use this option. You can also use this option if you are in the same situation.