Thread: Need help regarding +5 volts 4.494v warning message

Need help regarding +5 volts 4.494v warning message

I just bought and put together a new computer from Newegg. The launch went well, installation of Windows 7 was fine, and installing drivers for everything went well. Now when I am doing something basically the computer randomly blue box appears that has an exclamation point. In the interior of a triangle that says

The second set of numbers is not always the same, but remains in the range of 4.4ish (4.473v appeared only this time).This happens quite frequently. League of Legends I installed on my computer to give it a try. The game loads fine, but once the game got frozen. I kept getting the warning message box as I can configure the game. After it froze, froze (although I could move the mouse cursor). Over time, about a minute or two later, the computer crashed "was a fuzzy screen and then an instance is restarted.

When you restart, Windows 7 could not throw. This entire process has happened two times for certain, and perhaps a third (technically the first time) to install the game. I'm not convinced I had left the team as they download and install. Not convinced if the motherboard, power supply, or some other piece of hardware is at fault, nevertheless I'm guessing it was the motherboard. I do not be acquainted with what software is displaying this error message. The team has been running for about 4 hours and has crashed three times’ have requested the support of the power supply and motherboard companies, and did not help or know of this trouble.

Re: Need help regarding +5 volts 4.494v warning message

I'm going out on a limb (very resistant) and say the trouble is the power supply. Raidmax is not recognized for its superiority when it comes to power. Voltage tolerance is + / - 5% and 4.5 volts is 10% below specifications.

RMA the power supply, and then put up for sale the replacement on Craigslist. Obtain a quality power supply to acquire back on your system.

Before happening with your proposal, I would like a more ultimate answer. I've spent a week waiting on a new motherboard, for the reason that my initial (an MSI) was imperfect from the box.

I should also mention that the power supply support had never heard of the trouble and do not imagine the problem is the supply, although it appears to be directly related to it.

As for the technical support from ASUS, which basically check the compatibility and made me do a reset?

Is not the amount of the total power, but if the power and tension are what they are supposed to be rated for. I know one gave him an advantage Raidmax power supplies but I had some of them in my early days of the beginning of overclock and my Raidmax were very poor. But you sure you have one that puts out a full +5 V from almost any source of power today can shut down a solid 5 V and there is not much use of +5 V on a modern computer.

Borrow a power supply on a further computer, plug it into your stuff and observe if you still acquire mistake post and also the +5 V rail with HWMonitor.

Acquire one of these modules in any molex red and black colored wires, simply the meter leads jamb in the back of the computer molex fire and to story on the voltage reading.

5V USB also uses so any external USB devices must be controlled or unplug to trouble or shoot the trouble.

HWMonitor is not always precise, in fact it rarely is. That said, there is usually off by much. Get you a digital multimeter from the port of loading or something (HF has some extremely well for 7 or less) and see what the voltages are.
    If you actually are so low, sending the power back and pay money for a superior one. Sounds like it so. For your information: Raidmax RX-530SS I died around noon today, while operating within the power range is classified.
    Same series, perhaps some of the inmates themselves may not. Personally, I'd return to you have and buy a quality power supply.

Well, I by now went to most excellent Buy and picked up a Corsair GS600.

I have not opened yet, nevertheless I need this team that once they decide which the power supply is, and I will replace the file on my RMA. I'll check with a multimeter if I can get my hands on one, and I'm planning to take it to a local computer store tomorrow to see if you let me try a different power source.

Maybe your first board was DOA MSI? It could have been working within tolerances and not just start with low power and the new one is now going to be more "tolerant" of low voltage and in fact allow you to get fully into Windows.

5VSB sometimes connected to USB, and otherwise the powers of a small piece of the motherboard that has to do with the front panel switches. It is also fed by the green wire on the ATX motherboard so that he can be a sign that lights up.

Bonus points that power the CMOS memory in all-purpose as well as things like the chip motherboards Asus ROG Connect. On the whole anything that is activated with the power off via the front panel button or closing operation started.

Apache HTTP Server is as good as the sensors of the tension plate, which are often dubious at best.HWMonitor is not, is the source of the data.Which is required at the moment