Thread: New HP ink cartridge is not been recognize on HP DeskJet 5550 printer

New HP ink cartridge is not been recognize on HP DeskJet 5550 printer

Hello friends, I have the problem with the HP DeskJet 5550 printer, as the lights stop blinking blank and will not stop. As a result, cannot even print a word much less a page. The printer is an HP DeskJet 5550. It is the black ink is in question. I remembered to remove the caring tape on the side of the ink later than to begin with forgotten and put it on the tape - maybe which is perhaps this confusion in the printer so it will not recognize it now. If this is the cause, how I can fix it? Someone knows how to fix this problem so that it recognizes the new ink cartridge? Thanks for the help which you will provide to me.

Re: New HP ink cartridge is not been recognize on HP DeskJet 5550 printer

HP printer’s make use of the date and time of your PC to block the use of used print cartridges. Now set out make sure the date of the cartridge and your PC date and time to see if that's all. Good luck because the other is a dead printer.

With the new cartridge, the printer off and unplug all the connectors / cables. So while it is off, remove the new cartridge and close the lid tightly. Now let us sit there for about 3 minutes. Then insert the cartridge back again, close the lid, attach the cable and plug, turn on the printer – get it fixed it and also you will be able to get to work with it.

For me, the frame of the cartridge goes into the side and locks. The only way left is to pull the rack plug, while the lid is open. Not sure if this makes a difference with their solution.

Cartridge problem ... The problem with the cartridge is not being register in the printer with the cartridge contacts and printers are not doing a high-quality sufficient contact with others. Solution - get a paper towel and slice a part that is the breadth of the cartridge and fold the napkin up from end to end by a small lodge. With the cartridge in the printer in its place of paper towel on top of the cartridge and close the cartridge levers grip the cartridge into place and then close the printer cover. This solved my problem right now.

I tried the technique of paper towel; I dirt free the cartridges and the connection points. Cartridge light keeps flashing. When I off it, the printer automatically cuts it.

I just bought another black cartridge for $ 24 could not eliminate the light flashes with a refill cartridge. The new cartridge is not working well. I would buy another HP printer does not then I came across this entry. The paper towel worked. I would add that the technique of the paper towel takes care of a broken plastic tab. I compared the cartridge hold the cartridge against the black color. The black was a small piece of plastic that grip was out of order. The paper towel replaces the need for pressure imparted out of order piece of plastic in the cartridge to make contact. The printer prints a test page, but would not converse to the PC. I had to uninstall and reinstall the printer. I was ready to go out and buy something.

I think you can check on the internet and also you will be able to get the solution for the problem of yours and also you will be able to get the method to solve the problem of yours.

You can contact the HP service center and also you may be get the solution to solve the problem of yours and also you will be able to get the solution for you and also you might be able to get the perfect and also the best solution to solve the problem and also you will be able to fix the problem of yours and also you will be able to take the print out of the documents and also you will be able to get the print of all the documents which you wanted.

I also think that contacting the service center of the HP, and also you will be able to solve the problem and also you will be able to solve the problem of yours.

I think you will be able to get the problem solved by going to the HP service center and also you might be able to solve the problem with the correct and also by the appropriate method and also it will be the best and also good method to do, so I would recommend you to go over there and also you will be able to get the solution for the problem and also you will be able to get it. So get it and also you will have best solution for you.