Thread: Need help for assembling SFF computer

Need help for assembling SFF computer

I’m considering building a SFF pc and I am in the process of searching for some guidance. I don’t require a front line pc and could rather not spend some cash. This could moreover be my first pc so I don’t need anything too complicated. I was looking at going the AMD track as a substitute for Intel and I’m getting a load of the micro-atx shape component. This pc could be utilized for customary utilize (network scanning, viewing movie, message altering, and slight gaming). I could want to utilize a discrete graphic card and one hard drive, nothing too favor. So I’m in the process of searching for some prescriptions and prefer I’ve declared till be my first pc.

Re: Need help for assembling SFF computer

You would be able to build a smaller than micro-ITX raise rather than micro-ATX assuming that you need it even littler, but that could put ~$100 in the expense depending on if you need a discrete video card.

I play counter strike, entrance, and class of legends if that aides and I need to be fewer than 800 rejecting windows and peripherals. I could like something that has some average power but I don’t require the greatest of the fit stuff.

Just check the below specification
    • Quad core AMD CPU $100
    • random motherboard $100 (someone else will have to help, I'm not versed in AMD gear)
    • 4GB DDR3 $25 (any dual channel kit)
    • 1TB 7200RPM HDD $60 (I'd recommend Samsung F3)
    • optical drive $25 (any)
    • case $45 (I'd recommend Cooler Master Elite 341)
    • 500W+ power supply $60+ (whatever is on sale and decent, brands like Antec, Corsair, SeaSonic, etc.)
    • GeForce GTX 560 Ti or Radeon 6950 $200+

It's under budget even along these same lines you would be able to go Intel (Core i5-2500K) and still be within plan.

I m actually pondering about how great of a processor I would be able to put into something that minor without running into hotness issues. Lian Li has some cases I’ve been getting a load of that appear decent and I’m in the process of pondering about what I could probably do for a processor then what GPUS could be great for the reason that I couldn’t get a truly huge one and could I should have a 500w power supply.

As per me Lian li appears a partition nicer and a partition more compact but its not out yet for buy so well see but any recommendations are welcome and any insight is supportive.

I really prefer the PC-Q08. Anything from a 5670 up will run CS and Portal at 1080p easily. Not acquainted with the different title you specify. For those a few recreations and all encompassing utilize an i3-2100 can be fine. A great 300W PSU will handle an i3-2100 and 5670. Don't overspend when your requirements are modest.

I raised a group of AMD PCs in the socket 939 days and they were amazing, but its been an extended time after AMD has been contending, and Sandy Bridge was the irrevocable nail. Possibly Bulldozer will update things, but you shouldn't select CPU from blind dedication.

In the event that you’re stayed on AMD, tolerance is your just choice at this time. The present stock on AM3 small scale-ITX motherboards are thin and even the most fit six-center Phenom could be overpower effectively by a midrange Sandy Bridge.

In the event that you need midrange AMD, regard Llano. It's got something greater than enough power to run what's on your post $230 for the motherboard and processor. Unite in a discrete card when the plan permits.

Don't stress over the cooling. Any processor you put in an ITX case that would be fit for of keeping a double-space GPU will have more than enough cooling and space for a secondary selling heatsink, granted that they are not needed.

Utilize a Lian-Li PC-Q08 and a Corsair H50 if you're concerned about high temperature.