Thread: Which one is better Corsair 400R or Antec P183?

Which one is better Corsair 400R or Antec P183?

I am willing to get a new case but i am really confused between the Corsair 400R and the Antec P183 i was suggested these two by my friends and after checking them out i really don't know which one to choose.Is there who have an idea that which would be better from these two.Any helping suggestion for this will be appreciated.

Re: Which one is better Corsair 400R or Antec P183?

If you are concerned worth the noise thing than i will suggest you to get Antec P183 because i have found from a lot of people that the Corsair case is having a lot of openings for the ventilation purpose so they are only good if you you are willing to have have hot running rig but if you will be using it normally then the two exhaust fans in Antec P183 are really very well capable of cooling it at the minimum noise.So i will suggest you to get Antec P183 if you are concerned to noise and will have a normal use.

I will suggest you to get CoolerMaster 690 II Advanced because it really provides you a silent setup even in a very open design case if you are likely to control the idle RPM of the fans,I mean 500-600RPM would be the maximum for 120mm/140mm fans with a dual-fan graphics card.I have also read that the The GPU remains silent at idle and you can also control the fan profile through MSI Afterburner only if you fin a need for it and the load noise is very diffrent where the Antec can easily beat the 400R.

Yes even i like the look of the Coolermster 690 but i have read in a review that the door panels of Coolermster 690 are flimsy but is also having a better cable routing.I think that the Antec P183 if the include black paint in the interior and if they change the style of the hard drive mounting to perpendicular.And after reading all this i am planning to build a dark wood HTPC case.Till then i will say going with Coolermster 690 will be a better choice for you.

Just check the following:
    Corsair 400R:
    Advantage-It is Easier to work with it and it really looks good with Cool black paint inside it and it looks from outside
    as well and it is Cheaper and lighter Lighter compared to.
    Disadvantage-It gets Dusty and make Noise as well.

Antec P183:

Advantage:It really Looks great from outside and it is quite Silent and not dusty as well.
    DISADVANTAGE:It is and heavy compared to Corsair 400R and is a bit difficult to work with as well.
    More difficult to work with

I will suggest you to Fractal Design R3 if you are preferring the inside and outside looks as well.It comes with a sound absorbing panels and also provides a cooling potential to anyone who is willing to customize it and i have also found that the P183 does not provide a good cable management and also their hard drives are installed length wise and it is also not that easy to work around with it as compared to the 400R so just go for Corsair 400R without any doubt.Best of luck.