Thread: Should I purchase 400W PSU or 600W PSU???

Should I purchase 400W PSU or 600W PSU???

Well I am looking to build a new gaming computer for me. I wanted to know what kind of the PSU should I use. Should get 600W PSU or 400W PSU will be ok for me??? Let me know if you can help me out from the above mentioned issue. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Should I purchase 400W PSU or 600W PSU???

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you over here is that you should go for 600W PSU unit. Well why I am suggesting that if you have done the same then I wanted tell you over here is that you will not require to purchase the new PSU unit and there will not be any issue if you are having high amount of PSU.

Re: Should I purchase 400W PSU or 600W PSU???

In case if you are wanted to change any of the PSU component than you will require to upgrade the system of yours. you should not think about the purchasing of the new PSU unit. If you are really wanted to built a new gaming computer. I also recommend that you can go for the 750W PSU. So I don’t think so there is really need of purchasing a new PSU. But still I am leaving entire thing on the choice of yours. I am ware of few of the PSU like Enermax, Corsair and Antec. if you wanted to get any further help to which brand of PSU should you purchase then you can post the new thread on Techarena. I am sure that all the users of this particular forum will be help you out to get the requirement of yours.