Thread: is HP printer compatible with Intel Imac

is HP printer compatible with Intel Imac

My question is I have Imac PC and yesterday we bought HP printer . when brought the printer at home after attaching saw that the printer is not responding . While buying we forgot to see that whether the printer is compatible with the iMAC PC or not. Now I want to know whether HP printers are compatible with Mac or not.

Re: is HP printer compatible with Intel Imac

I don’t know why people goes on buying things which they are not knowing about . I think anyone buying anything just checks whether things they are buying are working or not. I m glad that even sales executive never asked what type of PC your are having or what is your sys. OS .. just go that shop you have buyed and tell about the problem ..I think those guys could solve this issue .

According to me now-a-days mostly all printers support both operating system MAC and windows . I think you should not have the problem with your printer, since you bought it recently. And you have not mention the printer series

Getting to your question .. with buying of any printer the product always comes with the manual book . just refer it you will find the solution. Coz every manual book contains their products specifications and system requirements .other thing is that sometimes there might be mistakes during installing printer. Just check that have you properly installed it. I guess you can check the issue and still if you have doubt then just search on Google with your HP printer series certainly you wil get the answer.

Guys …I have solved the issue actually the printer is compatible with both MAC and windows. I called up the guy from the shop where I bought it . The engineer checked it and found out that there was problem installing the printer. I had wrongly placed the ports in the machine but now it is placed correctly.