Thread: Corsair AX850: need pinout diagram.

Corsair AX850: need pinout diagram.

hey friends, I am trying to get the pinout diagram of the cables for an AX850, but I am not able to find it anywhere. So please if anyone of you having the idea that from where can I get this details and report me back about this. I am searching for that because I am having the Corsair AX850 and want to see the pinout diagram for connecting it to my system.

Re: Corsair AX850: need pinout diagram.

in this case I think that you will not find a list anywhere. You have a better chance of looking at the ATX connector, compared against an ATX board and trace the wire. And also if you have already If you removed the connector from sleeve of it, then this will on no luck for you. So here I will suggest you don’t try with that.

No, I have not done anything like that. I am still searching for the pin diagram for that and after that I have decided to do that.

hey I think that is nice. After making the little research, I had the opportunity to discover PCIe cables on my own, which are much easier than the power supply 24 pins. Thank you for telling me that. because i was also searching for this type of the results.

Now I have some question on the pin diagram. I started my covers wiring and power supply have been achieved through PCIe cables, and 8-pin cable ESP12V but will be fighting 24-pin cable that comes. Now, while there are 24 pins on the end plate, a total of 28 pins on the PSU end. In a set of v 3, v 5, v 12, and the floor, bent, so that two cables of the power to enter a pin on the motherboard. These are marked with "S" in the diagram. And also tell me that What are the effects of those? Are necessary? One would think that if it were a 100% required, the motherboard has a 28 pin connector, not 24. Are they just there for redundancy at the end PSU, that way if they say that one of the v 5 is turned off, this backup will be there to cover it? There is something in the power supply will stop working if I remove the 4 extra wires, right? Instead of using the total 18 + 10, if you just use the 15 + 9, which still works well? Pleas suggest me for that.

First tell me that what you want to do? And why you want to remove the individual wires? Because this will not help in your case.

I want to do that Because two cables going into a pin hole covers present a problem when each individual cable. He was well on the PCIe cable for the 2 to 1 they had with the bent end on the side of power supply, which is not seen

I would like to say you that I have filled my sleeing that must put the cables back in the wrong place now is just blowing my motherboards, so here I would like to request to you, please point me to buy a new cable direction? Help me in this case if you are having any suggestion now?

Ok, I will help you in this case, for that I will suggest you that Presenting an RMA number on the left, specify the error in the comments section and you only need the cable, but set up the RMA as if you were to send the entire PSU. I hope you did not kill that too. If so that this suggestion will really worked in your case. Try with this and if you will get any problem then report me back over here.

Hey friends, thanks for suggesting me the way to find out the pinout diagram for the Corsair AX850 and also helping me in my problem. After following the suggestion I can easily connect the pins to my PSU. And not it is working fine. If I will get any other problem related to this PSU then I will report you all over here only.